Chapter 49

Indhrajith's Pov

I went to my room straightly after reaching home. I locked my room and sat on my bed holding my head with both hands.

How dare that doctor ask me to Abort my baby.... How dare she..... I was controlling my anger.

I looked at Nithya's photo and started sharing my feelings.

They are asking me to Abort the baby so that she can live. I already lost you now I can lose my baby...... It's better to ask a second opinion and I have to find an another doctor for my baby.

I immediately called Riyaz because he has good network.

Phone conversation

Riyaz - R

R: sollu da

Me: oru help venum.

R: sollu help panren.

Me: oru gynecologist venum namma solradhu kekura Mathiri.

R: purila enna solla vara.

Me: *I narrated him the whole thing including her condition *

R: dei andha ponnu unaku pudikadhu ok adhukunu ipdi...

Me: avazhuku support pannama unaku terinjavanga irunda mattum sollu.

R: irukanga ana andha ponnu paavom la da.

Me: number send pannu da. Aprom en situation terinju avazhukaha pesadha.

R: thappu panra nu thonudu da.

Me: number send pannu da. Naa nalaiku avangala meet panna varuven nu soliru. Aprom pesuren.

Phone conversation ended

Ivazhukaha en baby ah naa lose panna mudiyuma....... I thought. I received the doctor's number. I immediately called her and confirmed about the appointment tomorrow.

I went to that Magizhini's room to inform about the doctor's appointment tomorrow.

I didn't knock on the door. I hust opened the door and went in. I found her sleeping.

I moved towards her to wake her up but her innocent face didn't let me do it.

She looks like a baby. Her face  attracted me a lot. I gently caressed her hair. I don't know what I'm doing but I really want to do it.

My eyes landed on her bump. She is holding it securely. A smile formed on my lips.

I turned my gaze back to her face. I lowered my face to place a kiss on her forehead but her eyes opened.

When she opened her I moved away but she got up very quickly and groaned in pain holding her bump.

Yei yei arivu iruka di...eduku ippo ipdi avasarama endrikura.... Paithiyam..... I yelled at her for her foolish behavior. I put my hand on her bump and caressed it. I felt my baby's movement. I looked at her, she was looking somewhere else.

Sorry bayanduten..... She said in a plain tone.

Hmm... Sari inaiku hospital ponadhu unaku ipdi complications irukuradu en appa amma kitta sollada. Nalaiku innoru doctor paaka porom ready ah iru........ I said.

Sari.... She replied. I looked at her confused. Whenever I talk she looks at my face but now she didn't even look at me.

Sapda vaa...... I said and left her room confused.

I went to my room and changed my clothes into something comfortable. I went to her room. I found it empty.

I went to the hall. I found her having lunch.... Enna vitu sapda matazhe..... Hmm ava illati enaku yenna.....