Chapter 38

Indhrajith's Pov

Nithya.... I'm forgetting you whenever that orphan is around me.

I cannot betray my Nithya.... I love her not that orphan....  I decided to take away all the luxury things she is enjoying from this home. First I got the money amma handed her before leaving to Australia.

She is traveling in car to her college. I decided to take it away..

When she was serving me food, I can see the bite marks on her neck.... Seeing that mark my mind flashed my moments with her....

I want to be harsh on her every time but I couldn't.... I hurt her as much as possible. I want her to get away from my life. She has to beg my parents to relieve her from this marriage and I will hurt her till that.

Today I made her go college by bus.... She's been living a luxury life but I will make her  live what she deserves.

I went back home early to check how she returns home. But she reached home with Ajay.... That infuriated me a lot.

And he questioned me, as if I committed a huge sin by making her travel by bus. So that means she has complaint about it to him.

I left the home as soon as Ajay left. I reached home around 8.30... I controlled my anger to burst out at the right time.

I asked her to come to my room with a glass of water. And I started our conversation calmly and when I caressed her head her face showed a different emotion like a kid..

But it didn't affect me... When I asked her if I'm hurting her she noded her head so that means if she is bold enough to say yes to me then she will tell everyone..

I scooped her in my arms and took her to my bed.... I started it by massaging the legs which she said is hurting but I couldn't control my anger anymore. I gave pressure on my hand and started hurting her legs by pressing it hardly. She cried to leave her legs, I didn't...

When she tried to pull her legs... I held her hand and pinched her inner soft skin badly enough to rip the top layer of her skin.

She ran out of the room limping.... I lied on the bed and tried to sleep....

Indrajith why can't you sleep alone. I questioned myself but I couldn't....

I went to her room. I heard her crying in the bathroom. I sat on her bed and waited for her to come out...

Kaayam romba aazhama va iruku magizhini..... I asked in a teasing tone.

Pesadinga..... She yelled...

My raised my brows amazed.

Nithya yaarum koodayum vara mata soninga because yaarum avagazha andha situation la vithadu illa ana enaku apdi illiya... Yen adha purinjukama enna kastham paduthuringa.......she growled. How the hell this orphan can compare herself with my Nithya..

Avazhuku amma, appa, naa, en amma, appa nu Ellarume irukanga.... Unaku yaarum illa nee oru anadha.....learn the difference you orphan........ I roared.

Naa anadhaya..... She asked in a broken tone.

Yes, you are an orphan..... I said pointing my finger on me. I didn't regret saying that because that's the truth.

She closed her face and cried.... I didn't have time to see this drama. I held her hands and dragged  her to my room

Enna vidunga... Naa varala... Leave me..... She tried to remove her hand from me.

Nee illama ennala thoonga mudiyadu pesama vaa...... I said.

She cried hearing it.

I lied on the bed and pulled her to him. She cried as usual...