Chapter 57

Indrajith's Pov

We are on the way to the hospital for her routine checkup. She again started maintaining distance from me since morning. I don't know when I'll see the same love she has for me in my eyes.

Indrajith, treat her well she deserves the best thing in the world.

Idellam enaku appove thonirukalam..... I thought and parked the car in the hospital's parking lot.

I got down from the car before she does and opened the door for her.

She looked at me weirdly and got down.

Magizhini, andha bottle and bag kudu..... I said.

Paravala..... She said.

Kudu naa vachukuren.... I said.

She looked into my eyes and said..... Ivlo naazh naathan ellam thookitu vanden, ippovum naane senjukuren..... Ellam konjam naazhuku thane...

She whispered the last few words but I heard it right. I stopped for a second and retrieved my sense and went behind her.

She started taking steps.....

Magizhini kudu nu solren laa.... I said and took the things from her.

Solrada kezhu... Ozhunga vaa.... I said and held her while walking.

Naane varen vidunga..... She pulled back her hand. Even I don't want to pester her a lot so I left her as she wants.

She sat on the waiting lounge. She started looking away.

I sat beside her.... She didn't even look at me even for a second. Her eyes were roaming around the lounge area. I never pay attention to her when he come to hospital but today it's different.

Magizhini...... I noticed a tamil lady sitting beside magizhini.

Selvi akka epdi irukinga...... Magizhini asked her.

Nalla iruken nee epdi iruka...... That lady replied.

Terinjavanga pola..... I thought and continued stealing glances at Magizhini.

I noticed one thing.... Magizhini was staring at the baby shower bangles of that lady.

Magizhini unaku eppo baby shower... 8th month aagudula...... That lady asked.

Seekram vaipanga akka.... She replied.

I remembered my sardonic words when she asked about the baby shower.

En Nithya ku panna vendiya function di unna mathiri anadhai ku pannanum nu nenachale kevalama iruku

Nee eduku function panna keturupa nu enaku teriyada.... Function vacha nalla pattu sarees, Jewels nu nalla vangalam nu plan poturupa.... Analum indha anadhai ku aasa konjam over thaan

My venomous words were unbearable and her pleas to stop me...

Podhum Podhum... Please ennala mudila....
Please naa eduvum keka maten naa eduvum aasa pada maaten Please  naa irukura varaikum Enna anadhai nu mattum solladinga...romba kasthama iruku.... Please.. I beg you please enna apdi koopdadinga....... She cried.... 

Anaiku naa apdi pesuna aprom enkitta ava pesunade illa...ippo varaikum ozhunga pesala... Enna pudikadha nu ketutu irupa. I always see a hope in her eyes when she asks that but now she barely look at me.

I turned and looked at her. She was talking to that lady with a smile.... But as usual it didn't reach her eyes like it once did.

Mrs. Magizhini,.. You may go now.... The nurse said.....