Chapter 6

Author's Pov

Indrajith's flight landed in the Melbourne International Airport, Australia.

After completing the airport procedures. He came out. His eyes looked for that known face. His lips stretched into a smile when he saw that person. That person also noticed him and smiled brightly.

Indrajith epdi iruka.... Thyagu asked.

Iruken mama... He replied with a plain smile.

Thyagu understood his pain because is also facing the same. He lost his daughter while Indrajith lost his love.

Aththa epdi irukanga... Indrajith asked.

Unakaha veetula lunch ready panitu iruka vaa polam.... Thyagu said and helped Indrajith with the luggage.

They loaded the luggage in the trunk and got inside the car.

Climatic romba cold ah iruku mama... Indrajith said.

Engazhuku pazhagiruchu.... Thyagu said.

Soon they reached Thyagu's home. The moment Vimala heard the sound of the car. She came out of the home and welcomed Indrajith with a smile.

He went to her and hugged her.

Epdi irukeenga aththa... He asked.

Nalla iruken nee epdi iruka. Aprom oor la Amma appa epdi irukanga... Vimala asked.

Ellarum nalla irukanga aththa... Indrajith said.

Weather avanuku othukadu uzhzha kootitu poi pesu.....Thyagu said to Vimala.

Vaa Indrajith.... Vimala said and took him inside the home.

Utkaru da... Aprom sollunga business la epdi pogudu..... Vimala asked Indrajith but his eyes were on the tall picture of Nithya fixed on the wall with a lamb lit under that.

Thyagu and Vimala looked at him. Even they couldn't control their tears still they did. They know if they cry infront of Indrajith it's gonna break him even more.

Indrajith was looking at the smiling picture of Nithya without blinking his eyes. The havoc going inside him is something no one can understand. He closed his eyes and controlled himself and looked at his aththa and mama.

He smiled and said.... Tired ah iruku mama naa poi refresh aagitu varen. Edachum sapda venum..

Paaru marande poiten. Ennaga neega Indrajith ah room ku kootitu Ponga naa sapda ready panren...... Vimala said and left to the kitchen.

Vaa Indrajith..... Thyagu said grabbing his luggage.

Thyagu took Indrajith to the room arranged for him. Indrajith stopped infront of Nithya's room.

Thyagu stopped and looked at him...

Room ah paakanuma.... Thyagu asked. Indrajith noded his head.

Sari pathutu vaa naa un room la bags vachuren.... Thyagu said and left from there.

Indrajith opened his Nithya's room with his trembling hands. He inhale deeply. He gritted his teeth to control himself from crying.

It was light blue painted room with white decors..... The picture of Nithya and her closed ones filled the photo wall. Most of the pictures were of him and Nithya.

His fingers gently traced her face on the picture...

Nithya...... His mouth uttered her name in an inaudible tone. He opened the cabinet near the bed and took out her album of wishes and memories...