Chapter 28

Vaanathi's Pov

I couldn't sleep after Krishna told me about Magizh .... She is smiling for me..... But I feel like I have ruined her life now eventhough no one said it out loud I can feel it

Hey Vaanathi... Thoongama enna panra..... Krishna asked.

Periya thappu paniten Krishna..... My eyes welled I couldn't control it.

Yenna Vaanathi nee.... He said and hugged me in a consoling way.

Magizh ah epdi pesuran pathingala..neenga sollumbode avlo kasthama irunduchu... Aprom inaiku avan Magizh ah pesunada patha aprom mudila nga... Namma Indrajith ku yaarayum hurt panna teriyade ana ippo yen Krishna ipdi maaritan...... I cried hugging him.

I told you Vaanathi... But ippo feel panni enda use um illa... So ini enna pannalam mattum yosi..... He said.

Ava kozhanda mathiri Krishna.... Enaku ava epdi avana handle panra nu terila....... I said worried about Magizh..

Romba manasu potu kozhapama thoongu ma kalaila pathukalam.... He covered me with the sheets and lied back to sleep.

Yaaru kitta idha pathi naa solli oru solution kekuradu.... Enaku enna panradune terila..... I was thinking about it a lot.

Romba yosikada Vaanathi thoongu.... I heard Krishna saying that. Even in the moment my lips smiled....

Neega enna love panra mathiri  Indrajith um Magizhini yah love panna nalla irukum..... I thought and closed my eyes to sleep.

I woke up quite early than usual.... I looked at Krishna who is sleeping beside me. He is in deep sleep. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to fresh up. After I brushed my teeth and did my necessities.

I went out of the room without making noise. I neared Indrajith's room. My concern was only about Magizh. How she is now. Did he do something to hurt her last night that's all I was worried about. I went to the garden when I found their room locked.

I sat on the garden bench. I feel guilty it was me who got them married but he was having some feelings for her and I noticed that but now his behavior is making me doubt my decision.

I got out of my thoughts when I heard Bruno barking. I went to his kennel and unleashed him. He came to me swaying his tail. I smiled and ruffled his head.

Ennada unna naa konjam naazha kandukama irunden nu kovama ....... I asked him. As if he understood what I say he nodded his head.

Sari kavala padatha naa ini unna pathukuren........ I said. I spent some time with bruno and went back to home.

I made my way towards my room but my pace stopped when I heard Indrajith's room door opening. I looked in that direction.

I saw Magizh coming out. Her face looked tired and her eyes were swollen. Something pricked my heart when I saw that.

Good morning maa.... She wished me with a smile but that smile didn't reach her eyes. I wonder how she is tolerating everything and smiling outside.

Good morning Magizh...... I replied.

Naa poi kuzhichitu varen ma..... She said and left before I could ask anything.

Ok kuzhichitu varatum aprom kepom..... I thought and went to make tea for everyone.

Author's Pov

Magizh locked her room and grabbed her essentials to take shower. While standing under the shower her eyes poured out tears...

She let her tears out silently. She couldn't sleep these days. The reason is ofcourse Indrajith. He is confusing her, hurting her by calling her orphan and making her feel that she is living the life of Nithya.