Chapter 59

Author's Pov

Indrajith........ Chanakya called Indrajith who was standing back facing him.

Indrajith turned and looked at the person who called him.

Enna Chanakya... Thoongalaya....... Indrajith asked.

Umm new place la adan thookam varala....... Chanakya said and moved near Indrajith.

Aprom... Life epdi pogudu Indrajith.... Chanakya asked.

Going good...... Indrajith said looking somewhere else.

Oh really ... Chanakya scoffed.

Indrajith turned and looked at him with a frown.

Indrajith, we are business people... Enaku suthi vazhachu pesa viruppam illa.... Shall we talk to the point...... Chanakya asked.

Yedha pathi pesanum...... Indrajith said.

I'm gonna ask you something.... Don't say no to it..... Chanakya said.

Indrajith looked at him suspiciously.

Magizhini is not happy here. Avazha enkitta kuduthuru naa nalla paathukuren...... Chanakya said with a teary eyes.

Wtf... How dare you...... Indrajith grabbed the collar of Chanakya's t-shirt.

Ava en wife da..... Indrajith tightened his grib of Chanakya's collar.

Chanakya removed indrajith's hand from his collar and said...... She is not happy with you.

Nee pathiya da........ Indrajith growled this time.

I'm seeing it.... Ava mogathula unna paakumbodu siripe illa.... Ava evlo happy aana ponnu teriyuma..... Chanakya asked and controlled his tears.

Inga paaru Indrajith.... She is really special to me... Avazha enkitta kuduthuru........ Chanakya pleaded.

What the hell do you mean by special.... Ipdi pesa asingama illa...... Magizhini ku terinja enna aagum teriyuma..... Indrajith yelled without bothering about the silent night.

Magizh ku terinja onnum aagada.. Enaku asingamave Illa because I love her... I love her for years......... Chanakya said and his eyes started shedding tears of agony.

Ennada sorla...... Indrajith grabbed his collars again.

Just hear me first Indrajith...... Magizh ah naa 12th grade padikumbodu pathen............ Chanakya started his love story.

Flashback

Chanakya is from a well-to-do family who enjoys all the finer things in his love.

The only wish of him which didn't get fullfilled is going to school by riding a bicycle which all his friends do except him due to some extra concerns of his family.

One day that wish too got fulfilled. When he was in his 12th grade his appa bought him a bicycle and gave him the permission to ride it to school.

He was on cloud nine..... One day, just like his usual days he was riding his bicycle to school. A drunkard who was riding his bike rashly collided his bike with Chanakya's cycle. Nothing happened to the drunkard, he immediately went from there but Chanakya fell on the side of the road where crushed stone were laid for some construction and got his elbow scratched badly.

None paid attention to him in their rush to go to their destination.

Ughhh..... Chanakya groaned in pain and blood was oozing from his elbow.

Akka andha Anna Kai la ratham...... Preeti a 4th grade girl from magizh's orphanage said to Magizh pointing at Chanakya.

Aiyoo adi paturukum nu nenaikuren vaa polam...... Magizh and Preeti rushed to Chanakya.