Cheater DXD X Descendant of Guts M.R. X Yandere Caring Azur Lane/Crossover Harem

(A/N: Requested by MrTubbie06, and it's actually Cheater DxD (Except Rossweisse And Koneko) X Male Descendant Of Guts Reader X Yandere Caring Azur Lane, Rossweisse, Koneko, Jeanne D' Arc Alter And Sara Kujou.)

(Y/N is the descendant of Guts, but no one knows about that. His current girlfriends (Rias' Peerage Girls (minus Koneko and Rossweisse) and Sona's Peerage Girls) think he is weak, and decide to cheat on him.)

(Y/N is seen returning home as he suddenly hears moaning sounds from his room. he goes closer and sees Rias and her Peerage (minus Koneko and Rossweisse) having fun with Issei while Sona's Peerage Girls are having sex with Saji. He runs away completely upset, and days later he is found in a park by Koneko, Rossweisse, some shipgirls, Jeanne D' Arc Alter and Sara Kujou.)

Koneko: Y/N? What happened?

Y/N: Rias and the others cheated on me...

Rossweisse: WHAT?

Koneko: (stern) I should've known Rias would choose that pervert...

Enterprise: So much for power-hungry...

Jeanne (Alter): They will regret this!

Sara: We'll always be by your side, Y/N

Sara: We'll always be by your side, Y/N. No matter what.

(Unfortunately, the cheaters didn't like the fact Y/N was being comforted, and decided to so something devious, not caring about the consequences.)

(Next day, Y/N is about to be executed because the cheaters framed him for crimes of rape. Suddenly his heritage is awakened, and the Beast of Darkness takes over him.)

Sirzechs: (eyes widen) Uh-Oh...

(Then he pulls out his Dragon Slayer and starts cutting down the devils who were about to execute him. Issei tries to bring him down, but gets blasted by an arm cannon.)

Rias: ISSEI! NOOOOOOO!

(Suddenly Koneko punches her, and she glares at her.)

Rias: TRAITOR!

(Suddenly Y/N jumps in and starts killing anyone standing in his way, but he is eventually calmed down by the girls who cared about him.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N married with the girls who cared about him and started a happy life. The girls would kill anyone who tried to flirt with them.)