Yandere Shantae and Cosmo X Miles "Tails" Prower Male Reader

(Y/N the fox, also known as Miles "Tails" Prower is Sonic's best friend and sidekick, aside from that, he's also an intelligent two-failed fox. He also has a crush on two strong and beautiful girls. They're none other than Shantae the Tenrec and Cosmo the Seedrian.)

Y/N: (sighs lovely) Oh, Shantae... Cosmo... If only I could say how much I love you both... how much I'm attracted to you...

(Flashback)

(Shantae and Cosmo are seen helping Y/N with his stuff in laboratory.)

Y/N: Thank you, girls. You're so kind.

Shantae: No problem, cutie

Cosmo: You can always count on us, when you need us, okay?

(Y/N nods.)

(The next flashback shows both Shantae and Cosmo beating the crap out of Knuckles the Echidna for trying to hurt Y/N.)

Knuckles: (groans) You... monsters...

Shantae: Blame yourself for trying to hurt our Y/N!

Cosmo: Yeah, wasn't being duped by that fatty evil scientist so many times enough for you?

(Knuckles tries to punch them, but the pain of the beating was so much that he passed out.)

(Flashback Ends.)

(Y/N is still daydreaming until he snaps out as he remembers he has to complete his recent invention.)

(Meanwhile, Cosmo and Shantae are seen standing over the dead bodies of random mobian girls who tried to date Y/N.)

Cosmo: Why would he ever love you bitches?

Shantae: Yeah, he loves us, nobody else!

(After killing the girls, they proceed to Y/N's house, where they prepare a surprise.)

(Some moments later, Y/N decides to go to his room, and as he gets in, he gets surprised by seeing Shantae dressing up in a full on gimp suit while Cosmo keeps her dress.)

Shantae: Like what you see, baby?

Y/N: (blushes) I admit you're very beautiful.

Cosmo: (giggles) We know you love us, Y/N. We love you too. So as a reward, we'll give you a ride of your life.

(They ride and fuck Y/N, and after that they threaten any girls who dare get close to him, except for Amy, Blaze, Rouge, Cream and Cream's mother, because they see them as friends and they already have boyfriends. Once they reach 20, they get married and have children.)