Yandere Bully Turned Loving A.L. Harem X Depressed/Suicidal Slipknot Singer M.R.

(Y/N used to be a commander in Azur Lane, but he was hated and abused by shipgirls who believed he was useless compared to the other commanders. The last straw was when Y/N was accused of sending some information to the sirens. They beat him and take it too far.)

(Y/N is currently speaking with the Higher Ups.)

Y/N: I'm announcing my resignation.

Higher Up: We understand. You were the best commander we could ask for. So we'll let you leave.

(As Y/N leaves, both shipgirls and commanders start celebrating with a party.)

(Next day, Enterprise goes to a Slipknot concert to investigate some siren activities.)

Enterprise: There must be some siren activity around here.

(Suddenly she listens to a band playing a song named "Custer".)

(As the band stops singing, their leader is seen wearing a mask.)

(Enterprise then sees the leader removing his mask, and then she gets shocked by seeing Y/N

(Enterprise then sees the leader removing his mask, and then she gets shocked by seeing Y/N.)

Enterprise: Y/N?

(Y/N then leaves as he doesn't even bother to take a bow, causing her to feel guilty.)

Enterprise: He changed...

(She then realizes that Y/N loved her and the rest of the shipgirls dearly, but what they did to him turned him into a hateful person.)

Enterprise: I need to tell the others.

(She does so, and they don't believe her at first, but then she shows some evidence of him becoming the Slipknot singer.)

Enterprise: That's not all. He used to love us even though we beat him...

Cleveland: I shouldn't be surprised... we made him hate us, and there's nothing we can do.

(They feel down as other shipgirls come in.)

Kaga: Girls, Y/N wasn't the one who sent those informations to the sirens.

Akagi: What?

Belfast: The other commanders were secretly working with the sirens and planned to make us their breeding stocks.

Roon: How could we have been so stupid? GRRR... GRRRRRRR....

Enterprise: Alright girls, we'll get rid of those pests, and then set things right with Y/N.

Shipgirls: Right.

(They then find and kill the commanders by cold blood as they laugh maniacally.)

(Timeskip)

(The shipgirls found where Y/N lives and hear him singing "Snuff".)

(After finishing the song, Y/N tries to hang himself, and the shipgirls see it.)

Enterprise: (worried) Don't do it!

Y/N: DID YOU COME HERE JUST TO BEAT ME AGAIN?

Cleveland: No, we didn’t.

Roon: We got so mad when we thought you would have sent our info to the sirens... but we found out you didn't...

Enterprise: When you changed into such... hateful person... I've become so sad...

Shipgirls: We all have, we were afraid we could never set things right. We're so sorry, Y/N.

Y/N: No, you're not.

Shipgirls: Yes, we are.

Y/N The old me is dead and gone.

Shipgirls: You may say this as long as you want... but we want you back... and we'll do what we must to bring the old you back to life.

Y/N: (scoffs) Good luck.

(The shipgirls tried their hardest to earn Y/N's trust. He pushed them away at first, but the proved to be very persistent, and when Y/N was about to die at the hands of the sirens, the shipgirls ended up saving Y/N almost losing their own lives. Feeling like he can't hate them forever, he decides to give them a second chance. They started treating him better and even married him.)