Yandere Female Freddy Krueger X Abused Male Reader

(Y/N is a young boy who was somewhat abused by his parents, and eventually had started trying to live on his own. He's currently in a house he managed to buy, watching TV in his bed. Unfortunately, he falls asleep. Outside his house, two figures are seen.)

???? 1: So here's where that piece of shit is living.

???? 2: Let's put- ACK!

???? 1: (eyes widen) Honey!

(Suddenly a female figure comes in and slit his throat with her blades, killing the male figure. The attacker is none other than Frida Krueger.)

Frida: Now to have my man

Frida: Now to have my man... (sees some female figures) Dispose of them!

(The female figures nod, and then Frida proceeds to enter in Y/N's house.)

(Back to Y/N, he is seen sleeping peacefully until he feels something is grabbing him.)

Y/N: (wakes up) What the...

(Y/N is about to escape, but Frida's hand strongly grips his arm and drags him inside his bed. He screams in agony. Some minutes later, a cum fountain shoots out of the hole, covering the room wih cum.)

(Three hours later, Y/N is seen crawling out of the hole.)

Y/N: This is nothing but a nightmare. A pleasuring one, but still...

(Suddenly Frida pops out of nowhere and has a psychotic smirk.)

Frida: Where do you think you're going, bitch? You're mine now. (Y/N keeps crawling) Come back here, we're not done.

(She tackles Y/N and drags him back in the hole. Then the other female figures come in, revealing themselves as Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladona, Yang Xiao Long, Neopolitan, Nora Valkyrie, Summer Rose, Willow Schnee, Kali Belladonna and Raven Branwen.)

Ruby: Now that we managed to dispose of those two pricks...

Weiss: Let's join Mistress Frida in having fun with our lovely prince.

Yang: I can't wait to yang him!

Raven: (groans) Your jokes are as awful as usual, Yang.

(They crawl in the hole.)

(Next morning, Ozpin is seen along with the police as they investigate the room and see the hole in the bed.)

Officer 1: This is the biggest hole I've ever seen.

Officer 2: Must be where all of this disgusting stuff came from.

Ozpin: How did they disappear just like this?

Officer 3: It's like the simply vanished.

(Meanwhile in the nightmare realm, the girls are seen dressed as Frida and having fun with Y/N, who is cocooned in bedsheets webs of Frida's shirt forever trapped in a nightmare of pleasure.)