Ichika Male Reader X Yandere Kill La Kill Harem

(Y/N Orimura is a former student from IS Academy as he decided to leave due to being constantly mistreated there. He moved to Honnoji Academy and started his new life. Suddenly he bumps into someone.)

Y/N: Oops

Y/N: Oops.

Takaharu: What where you're going!

Y/N: You're the one who bumped into me.

Takaharu: A smartass, huh? You've got a lot of balls to speak to the president of the boxing club.

Y/N: And you think I care?

(Takaharu then pulls out his boxing gloves while Y/N activates his Byakushiki

(Takaharu then pulls out his boxing gloves while Y/N activates his Byakushiki. Takaharu swings his boxing glove, but he blocks it with his Yukihira and then slashes him, knocking him out with one single attack. Everyone got shocked by seeing that, including a pink haired woman.)

Nonon: Could it be...

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen in the cafeteria, eating his lunch by himself as a young girl comes in.)

Mako: Hi.

Y/N: Oh, hi,

Mako: I'm Mako Mankashoku.

Y/N: Y/N Orimura.

(Y/N finishes his lunch and gets up.)

Y/N: Well, I'm done here. So I guess I'd better get going.

(Y/N leaves as Mako stares at him.)

Mako: He's a nice one. I want him.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is about to leave the school, only to be stopped by Talaharu.)

Y/N: Oh, it's you again.

Takaharu: This time I'm gonna kick your ass!

????: Don't even think about it, Takaharu!

(Takaharu turns to see Gamagori, who glares at him. Suddenly a feminine voice is heard.)

???? 2: I'll handle this, Gamagori!

(The three turn to see Satsuki Kiryuin and Ryuko Matoi. the former approaches him and checks on him.)

Y/N: Uh...

(Then she leaves.)

Y/N: Bye?

(Satsuki walks up to Ryuko and whispers on her ear.)

Satsuki: I guess we found the one we were looking for.

Ryuko: Should we start the slaughter?

Satsuki: Yes.

(Out of a sudden, six girls who Y/N didn't want to see come in.)

Houki: So this is where you've been hiding.

(Satsuki approaches Houki and glares at her.)

Satsuki: And you are?

Houki: Houki Shinonomo, Y/N's childhood friend!

Satsuki: And does a childhood friend abuse their own friend?

(Houki gasps in shock)

Satsuki: And before you ask, he didn't tell me. I've got acquaintances in other academies who are kind enough to tell me about everything which happens.

(Suddenly Ryuko hugs Y/N's arm between her boobs, and Cecilia's eye twitches.)

Cecilia: Get away from our man!

(Then Nonon and Mako come in)

Nonon: YOUR man? You lost your chance a long time ago!

Mako: Yeah, and now you pay the consequences!

(Then they activate their life fibers while Y/N's tormentors activate their IS suits.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is both shocked and relieved as the girls in Honnoji Academy had singlehandedly defeated the IS Pilots. Y/N can now have a new life in peace.)