Yandere Sugar Mommy Yelan X Male Reader (Lemon) (Modern AU)

(Yelan is a Sugar Mommy, who seeks to find a young man who can give her companionship and sexual intimacy. One day, she met Y/N, a highschool student who excelled in every subject.)

Yelan: My, my... what a cute young boy I'm seeing in there. I can't wait to have fun with him soon.

(Y/N is seen returning home when he suddenly sees Yelan walking towards him while swaying her hips.)

Yelan: Need any help, young boy?

Y/N: No, thanks... I know my way back home.

Yelan: I insist.

(Yelan grips his hand and walks him to a limousine.)

Y/N: A limousine?

Yelan: You're going to like what's in store for you, cutie.

(Y/N blushes as she pulls him inside the limousine.)

Yelan: Have you gone to a restaurant before?

Y/N: No, but there's one I wanted to go.

Yelan: Where is it located?

Y/N: At the end of the street, and then we turn right.

Yelan: That sounds good. What do you like to do when you're free?

Y/N: Well, I dream about traveling to know some countries' cultures, like Brazil.

Yelan: I can arrange that.

Y/N: Really?

Yelan: Yep.

Y/N: That's so cool, I really enjoy listening to their music, especially from Jorge Aragão. And also I like to read "Pride and Prejudice".

Yelan: You seem really well educated. I'm starting to enjoy your company.

Y/N: Glad to be helping such a nice woman like you.

Yelan: Well, after we're done eating in a restaurant, how about we go to a prom?

Y/N: Really? But...

Yelan: Ah ah, no buts.

Y/N: Fine, I'll go with you to the prom.

(Yelan giggles. As they go to the restaurant, they order their food and drinks. Some girls try to flirt with Y/N, but Yelan threatens to call the security guards, who appeared and took them outside.)

Y/N: Wow... I never thought I'd get to step in here... thank you, miss... uh...

Yelan: Yelan.

Y/N: Thank you, Yelan. You're really kind.

Yelan: You're welcome, cutie.

(Some minutes after they're done eating, Yelan pays the bill and Y/N gets in the limousine.)

Yelan: Stay here, I have to solve something.

(Yelan then sees the girls, and sneakingly kills each one of them.)

Y/N: This is what you get for flirting with my sugar baby.

(She then puts the dead bodies in the trash can before leaving without the Police Officers suspecting.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen heading to the prom as Yelan approaches him.)

Yelan: Sugar baby, you've come. You're so cute in that suit.

Y/N: (blushes) Thank you, you've got a nice dress too.

Yelan: Ow, you're such a gentleman.

(Then they have a nice dance in the prom, and Yelan then takes Y/N to her house some hours later, where she strips naked and takes off his clothes as well.)

Y/N: Uh... Yelan...

Yelan: Shhh, just relax and let your sugar mommy spoil you some more.

(Then Yelan pushes him into the bed and inserts his member into her vagina. She starts bouncing, making him moan softly. She increases the pace, and he ends up moaning loudly, making her giggle. She then makes out with him, and he kisses back.)

Yelan: (in mind) He's so obedient... No doubt, he's the one I've been craving for so long.

(Then they keep doing it four hours and Y/N cums inside of Yelan.)

Y/N: Thank... you... Yelan...

(Yelan then cuddles with Y/N, and they resume their relationship from that moment on.)