Bullied/Cheated Male Reader X Yandere Loving Crossover Harem (Lemon)

(Y/N is a seemingly powerless student at Union Academy, and because of it, he gets bullied by Teams CRDL and SSSN, and making things worse, his girlfriend Rei had cheated on him with Neptune. However, Team RWBY, Pyrrha, Nora, Coco, Velvet, Rias and her Peerage, Sona and her Peerage, the girls from class 1-A, 1-B and several shipgirls from Azur Lane (Enterprise, Belfast, Akagi, Bismarck, Atago, Takao, Illustrious, Hood and Taihou) still support him.)

Ruby: Don't worry, Y/N. You still have us.

Pyrrha: Yeah.

Coco: Yeah, even though you have no powers, you stood for Velvet.

Velvet: Yeah, with or without powers, you are a hero.

Y/N: Thank you, girls. You really are the best.

Rias: You're welcome, Y/N.

(One day, Y/N discovers that he's got the power of the Divine Dragon, and is the descendant of Alear and Yunaka.)

Y/N: Okay, here we go!

(At Combat Class, Y/N is seen fighting both Teams CRDL and SSSN. He singlehandedly defeated each one of them, making the girls excited by his current performance.)

Sona: Way to go, Y/N!

Ochako: Oodley Doodley Cool!

Itsuka: You did great!

(Then the bell rings.)

Glynda: That's all for today. Class dismissed!

(Some students leave while the girls take the opportunity to kill both Teams CRDL and SSSN.)

Enterprise: See you never, pricks!

(Before the bullies could ever beg for their lives, Enterprise, Weiss, Blake, Nora, Velvet, Akeno, Tsubaki and Momo kill them brutally.)

(Timeskip)

(Rei is seen tied up to a chair as she is forced to see her ex having sex with some of the girls. Yui is seen licking his member while Y/N licks Belfast's pussy.)

Belfast: (moans) How do you like my pussy, Y/N?

(Then Yang joins Yui as they then decide to rub their pussies on his member as it gets bigger and harder.)

Yang: Wow, it's getting better and better.

(Then Yang decides to insert his member into her vagina and bounces while Y/N keeps licking Belfast until she cums on his face. Yang bounces faster until Y/N cums inside of her. The next scene shows Y/N thrusting on Xenovia while fingering both Tomoe and Akagi. As he keeps going, tears fall from Rei's eyes.)

Rei: (in mind) Why did it have to happen? I was supposed to have his children

Rei: (in mind) Why did it have to happen? I was supposed to have his children... sure, I cheated on him first, but... who am I kidding? There's nothing I can do anymore.

(And once Y/N cums inside of Xenovia, she couldn't take it anymore and fell into depression. Feeling that Rei suffered enough, Taihou kills her.)

(Y/N's life started getting better since then as he now has the girls who actually love him.)