Yandere Caring Taimanin Asagi Harem X Male Henshin Ninja Arashi Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N is an individual whose family used to serve Edwin Black as his right hands for generations. However, he learns about his evil ambitions and voluntarily offers himself to turn into Transformed Ninja Arashi by using secret techniques invented by his father. However, Edwin Black learns about his father's plan to leave Nomad and kills him. Y/N vows revenge on Edwin Black.)

Y/N: Father, I will avenge you.

(One fateful night, Y/N was walking around the streets when he saw a woman being beaten by another woman.)

Y/N: It looks like that bastard sent his underlings to do his dirty job, eh? Very well...

(Y/N prepares to transform.)

Y/N: Blow Storm, Storm, STORM!

(Y/N becomes Arashi.)

Arashi: Henshin Ninja Arashi

(Arashi prepares to fight.)

Arashi: Ninja Art, Feather Throwing Stars!

(The feather shurikens hit a redhead woman, who gets on her knees.)

Oboro: (glares) You...

Arashi: Henshin Ninja Arashi has arrived!

(Then Kaliya, Power Lady and Masked Woman come to back Oboro up, but Arashi easily slashes them one by one. He then stabs Kaliya and slices off Power Lady's arm. He then clashes with Masked Woman.)

Arashi: Ninja Art, Free Rope! Stop! Go, wrap around!

(Then Masked Woman is tied up as Arashi prepares to use another technique.)

Arashi: Secret Sword Shadow Copy!

(Arashi then gives a death blow which first blinds Masked Woman, and then slashes her, which results in her death. Arashi then reverts back to Y/N and checks on the beaten woman.)

Y/N: Are you okay, lady?

Asagi: (weakly) Thank... you...

(Then he takes Asagi to the infirmary, where he has a talk with the girls and explains that Edwin Black was the responsible for the death of his father, this made the girls feel bad for him.)

Sakura: Poor young man.

Yatsu: The nerve of that bastard...

Asuka: Don't worry, you will have our support.

Rinko: Yeah, we won't leave you alone.

Mizuki: Let's work together and send that bastard straight to hell!

Y/N: (smiles) Thank you, girls.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is ready to fight Edwin Black while the girls brutally kill the Nomad Soldiers.)

Y/N: Blow Storm, Storm, STORM!

(Y/N becomes Arashi.)

Arashi: Henshin Ninja Arashi!

Edwin: (eyes widen) Arashi?

Arashi: Edwin Black, I shall defeat you once and for all!

(Arashi starts slashing Edwin Black and even blocks one of his attacks. They then have a clash in which Arashi overpowers him by slashing him.)

Arashi: Take that!

Edwin: (stern) You... YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE!

(Edwin then transforms into his true form.)

Edwin: You're finished!

Arashi: No, Black. I'm not finished. You are! 

Secret Sword Shadow Copy!

(Arashi then gives a death blow which first blinds Black, and then he slashes him in half killing him.)

Arashi: It's over.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen sucking on Asagi's boobs, making her moan in excitement.)

Asagi: (moans) Oh yes, Y/N... that feels so wonderful... keep going, sweetie...

(Y/N keeps sucking, groping and fondling Asagi's boobs for 11 minutes while Yatsu massages his member between her bosom until he eventually cums in her face.)

(Next, Sakura is seen riding Y/N like a cowgirl while Asuka is having him lick her pussy.)

Sakura: (moans loduly) YES!!! THAT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD!!!

Asuka: (moans) Keep licking me.

(Sakura bounces rapidly while Y/N licks Asuka harder, and after 30 minutes, the three eventually reach their climax.)

(Y/N had married the girls and built a clan of his own, dedicated to protect Japan from all corruption, monsters, crimes and others.)