Betrayed Male Jinchuriki OC x Yandere Caring Senran Kagura Harem (Lemon)

(Toya Uzumaki was the second son of Naruto Uzumaki, younger brother of Boruto Uzumaki and older brother of Himawari Uzumaki. He was once considered as a hero in the Hidden Leaf Village and the next jinchuriki of the Nine-Tailed Fox (Kyuubi). Unfortunately he was accused of a crime he didn't commit, and Naruto simply believes it.)

Naruto: (monotone) Toya Uzumaki, I have decided to banish you from the Hidden Leaf Village.

(He then takes his former son's headband.)

Naruto: You are no longer a shinobi either!

(Some moments he decides to walk away from his former home.)

Toya: I can't believe this... Why would they believe I committed such a crime?

(Suddenly he stumbles upon a portal to another world.)

Toya: Well... new life, here I come!

(He goes through the portal and sees some yomas attacking an entire city. Suddenly Kyuubi's chakra awakens and Y/N relentlessly attacks them. Ten girls watch him fight them, and get shocked by seeing such a brutal warrior.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N had passed out after fighting the yomas, and then he groans as he wakes up.)

Y/N: Argh... my head...

(Then the ten girls approach him.)

Asuka: Oh, you woke up

Ikaruga: Thank goodness. We've been worried, you know.

Katsuragi: What's your name, cutie?

Toya: My name is Toya.

Yagyu: What happened which made you unleash such demonic aura?

Toya: In my world, we call it chakra. And before I explain myself... who are you?

Asuka: My name is Asuka, I'm granddaughter of Hanzo.

Ikaruga: My name is Ikaruga.

Katsuragi: I'm Katsuragi. But you can call me Katsu, cutie.

(She then rubs her bosom on his chest, only for Yagyu to bonk her head.)

Yagyu: Foolish pervert! (to Toya) Ahem, my name is Yagyu, and this is my little sister figure Hibari.

Hibari: (smiles) Hi!

Yumi: (bows) I'm Yumi, leader of Team Gessen.

Murakumo: I'm Murakumo, and you might not like my face so much.

Shiki: (sighs) She thinks she's ugly. Anyway, my name is Shiki, handsome.

Yozakura: Yozakura is my name.

Minori: Minori.

Asuka: Now can you tell us what happened please?

Toya: (sighs) I used to be an Uzumaki, specifically the second son of the seventh Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village. And the chakra I "used" was actually Kyuubi's chakra. My former father used to host it.

Yumi: Former father?

Toya: I used to be considered a hero until I was accused for a crime I didn't commit.

Both Teams: (shocked) WHAT?

Toya: And because of it, I was banished from the village. Suddenly I stumbled upon a portal, and now I'm here.

(Suddenly the ten girls changed their expressions and now are furious.)

Asuka: How could they?

Yumi: They're gonna pay for this!

Ikaruga: Luckily we know where the portal is.

(The ten girls and Toya find the portal and return to the Hidden Leaf Village as they destroy everything and everyone standing in their way. Only Toya's former family survived as Boruto glares at his own father.)

Boruto: Curse you, father. Like neglecting me wasn't enough you made a monster out of my brother!

(Some hours later, the Imperial Guards came in and take Naruto and his family away.)

Guard: You'll spend the rest of your life in jail for negligence!

(Then they went back to the girls' world, where they married and Toya had sex with them after that.)

(First, Toya makes out with Yumi and fondles her bosom while fingering her pussy. Once she got wet enough, he put his member into her vagina and starts moving.)

Yumi: Yes! Right there! Keep going, baby! That feels so good!

(He keeps moving until he cums inside of her.)

Yumi: That felt so good! I might actually get pregnant from this.

(Next he and Asuka make out, and then she starts riding him like a cowgirl.)

Asuka: Who knew that would feel so good.

(They keep doing it until Toya cums inside of Asuka. Then he has a threesome with Katsuragi and Shiki. He licks Shiki's pussy while Katsuragi rubs her ass on his member.)

Katsuragi: How do you like this, cutie? Exciting, isn't it?

(Then his member hardens again.)

Katsuragi: Oh, now we're ready to go!

(She starts riding him in a reverse cowgirl position while he licks Shiki harder.)

Shiki: (moans) Your tongue feels so good...

Katsuragi: Your dick feels much better.

(They keep going until they cum. Toya also has threesome with Yagyu and Hibari, Yozakura and Minori, and finally with Ikaruga and Murakumo.)

(Toya started a new family and swore to not make the same mistake his former family made.)