Yandere Loving Rosemary Winters X Bullied Male Reader

(Y/N is the only friend of Rosemary Winters, because unlike the others, he doesn't treat her like a freak, Chris Redfield also liked him for being the only student who wants to be Rose's friend.)

Chris: Look, Y/N. I noticed how much you like Rose. So if you ask her in marriage... you'll have my approval.

Y/N: Thanks, Chris.

(Meanwhile, Rosemary is seen still having her powers, and worries about Y/N.)

Rosemary: I need to get rid of these powers

Rosemary: I need to get rid of these powers... what if I hurt Y/N?

(Back to Y/N, he is seen walking outside of the school as he holds a box with a diamond ring. Suddenly, he sees one of the school bullies: Victor Adam.)

Victor: Where do you think you're going?

Y/N: None of your damn business.

Victor: You're going to meet that freak again, aren't you?

Y/N: She's more human than you, Hailey and Irene would ever be.

????: Now, now, it's not nice to badmouth your future wives.

(Then Hailey Lian and Irene Yin show up.)

Hailey: Only one diamond ring? Why didn't you buy two?

Victor: Because he's giving it to that freak.

Irene: What? How... could you?

(Unbeknownst to them, Rosemary is watching the scene and notices that Victor is cracking his knuckles, and both Hailey and Irene are holding his arms, preventing him from running.)

Rosemary: They're gonna hurt my Y/N... I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS! GGGRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHH!

(Back to Y/N, he is seen being punched by Victor.)

Victor: And take that. (punches him again) And that!

(As he laughs, Rosemary tackles him and starts beating him to a pulp. Hailey and Irene try to take him away, but then some creatures come in, and then the two turn to see an angry Rosemary as she kicks both of them away, freeing Y/N. The creatures grab the two female bullies and kill them as Rosemary goes to comfort Y/N.)

Rosemary: Y/N... are you alright?

Y/N: Rosemary...

Rosemary: (kisses Y/N's forehead) Oh, thank goodness.

Y/N: By the way... (pulls out the diamond ring) Will you marry me?

(Rosemary gets overjoyed as she sheds a tear of happiness.)

Rosemary: Yes, Y/N... I will marry you.

(Then they share a passionate kiss, and some weeks later, they married because Chris approved their relationship. They proved to be totally faithful to each other.)