Yandere Noodle and Cyborg Noodle X Cheated and Abused Male Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N had a rough life. And only Noodle and Cyborg Noodle know that. They not only witnessed Y/N's girlfriend Margaret cheating on him...)

Margaret: Oh, Victor. I want you so much.

Victor: We're perfectly made for each other.

(But as they followed Y/N home, they also witnessed him being abused by his parents and older brother.)

B/N: How pathetic. No wonder Margaret cheated on you.

M/N: I wish I didn't give birth to you!

F/N: You piece of shit!

(They get completely angered.)

Noodle: How could they do this to him?

Cyborg Noodle: It's time for them to die!

(Then they burst into the door and kill both Y/N's parents and older brother, much to his confusion.)

Y/N: (weakly) What... the...

(After that, they leave to kill Margaret and Victor. Once they're done, they approach Y/N again and kidnap him.)

Noodle: We'll have so much fun today.

Cyborg Noodle: We promise to be better girlfriends than that bitch Margaret.

(As they take him away, they put him in a pony gimp suit complete with a pony gas mask, hooves for hands and feet, and a tail part of the gimp suit. Even though his cock is covered in the suit, Noodle doesn't hesitate to ride it.)

Noodle: YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAW!

(Y/N somehow ends up filling Noodle, and then Cyborg Noodle rides him next. She goes so fast that he easily cums, somehow filling her as well. After that, they killed any of the monsters in Kong Studios.)

Murdock: What the fuck?

(Then both Noodle and Cyborg Noodle glare at Murdoc.)

Cyborg Noodle: Our Y/N had gone through so much abuse and heartbreak.

Noodle: So don't let us catch ya hurting him. Or else...

(Murdoc gets scared and nods in agreement. Noodle and Cyborg Noodle keep having fun with Y/N, who stopped minding as he now found girls who actually love him.)