Yandere Nilou X Cyno (Forced Lemon + BSDM)

(Cyno is seen beaten by Nilou, who giggles deviously.)

Nilou: Please, give it up

Nilou: Please, give it up. You're making it difficult to yourself.

Cyno: (in mind) How can I be beaten by someone like her? What did I do wrong?

(Flashback)

(Cyno is seen watching some girls dancing, and doesn't know that he caught the attention of Nilou.)

Nilou: (in mind) Oh my god, this guy is so interesting... I'll show him my best dance!

(Then they girls continue dancing, but Nilou dances her best dances to try to get Cyno captivated. He notices that and leaves, not knowing that Nilou won't give up on him.)

(Cyno is currently seen walking around the streets as he suddenly dodges an attack from Nilou.)

Nilou: You should've known better than ignoring me. Now you'll have to face the consequences.

(Cyno and Nilou then start fighting, and Nilou gains the upper hand, defeating him by kicking him in the gut and elbowing his chest, making him cough blood.)

(Back to present, Cyno tries another attack, but Nilo knocks him out.)

Nilou: Now I'll keep you forever, ever, ever, ever!

(Timeskip)

(Nilou is seen whipping Cybo while dancing.)

Nilou: 🎵One, two, I love you. (whips him) Three, four, that's why I'll hurt you more. (whips him again) Five, six, and then we'll have sex. (whips his face) Seven, eight, get ready to be raped. (whips him once again) Nine, ten, you'll never run from me again.🎵

(Some minutes later, Nilou is seen bouncing roughly on Cyno's member.)

Nilou: (moans) Ohhh, Ahhh my love, that feels so good.

Cyno: (groans) Stop!

Nilou: I won't stop!

(She keeps bouncing harder and faster until she makes him cum inside of her.)

Nilou: (giggles) Now you're mine, all mine!

(Nilou managed to make Cyno love her, and then they were never seen or heard again.)