Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human turned Yandere Vampire DXD Harem (Lemon)

A/N: Requested by ZetaRaiser, and it's actually Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human turned Yandere Vampire Rias' Peerage/Sona's Peerage/Venelana/Grayfia/Serafall/Kuroka (Lemon). Also, it's a Fantasy A.U., and only Koneko and Kuroka are nekomatas.

(In a fantasy world, Rias' Party (minus Issei, Kiba and Gasper) is seen trying to infiltrate a famous vampire's castle, but once they manage to pry a window open, they fall into a trap and end up separated.)

Rias: What the hell? Koneko? Akeno? Asia?

????: Fancy meeting the great Rias Gremory herself.

(Then Y/N appears.)

Rias: (glares) You must be the famous vampire Y/N Tepes. I'll destroy you myself!

(Rias launches a destruction spell at Y/N, who quickly dodges it, and then he reappears close to her before grabbing her neck.)

Rias: Ack...

Y/N: (smirks) I could beat you all together if I wanted... but where would be the fun in that?

(He then starts fingering Rias' vagina.)

Rias: (grunts) What are you doing?

(Rias tries to resist as Y/N sucks on her breast, making her moan. Some minutes later, he makes her cum before placing her on fours and thrusting into her in doggy style, making her moan loudly.)

Y/N: Damn, you're so tight when you get teased.

Rias: (moans) No, please stop it.

(Y/N refuses to stop and keeps thrusting into her until he cums inside of her. After that he bites her and turns her into a vampire.)

Y/N: Now for my next target! Hehehehehehehe!

(The other girls fell under the spell which he put in the castle, preventing them from leaving the castle or trying to kill themselves. Y/N then picks them one by one and has fun with them before turning them into vampires as well.)

(Next day, Sona's Party (minus Saji) starts looking for Rias' party due to their disappearance.)

)