Yandere Rejecting Momo X Rejected Quantum Ranger OC

(Kevin Ryan was born quirkless, but he was somehow accepted into U.A. because of a secret he holds. He also has a crush on Momo Yaoyorozu, the president of Class 1-A.)

(Kevin is currently in a cafeteria as he sees Momo.)

Kevin: Hey, Momo.

Momo: Oh, hello Kevin.

Kevin: Can we meet in the pavement after class? I've got something to tell you.

Momo: Oh... sure...

Kevin: Okay.

(As they walk away from each other, Kevin resumes eating his lunch, not noticing a glare from Shoto Todoroki.)

Shoto: (in mind) Not even Midoriya was so persistent with Yao-Momo like that asshole is... he makes me want to scream louder than an opera singer.

(Some hours later, Kevin and Momo are seen in the pavement.)

Momo: So... what do you want to talk about?

Kevin: Do you love some one like... more than a friend?

Momo: What do you mean?

Kevin: I can't hide it anymore, Momo... I love you.

Momo: I'm flattered, Kevin... but I don't feel the same way.

Kevin: What?

Momo: Sorry, but I already have someone else.

Kevin: Oh well... I guess this is it...

(Kevin walks away saddened as Momo simply sighs before walking away. Next day, he receives a call from Nezu, and goes to the Principal's room.)

Kevin: You called me?

Nezu: Yes, I've got a mission for you. I received some alerts that a village is under attack. Probably from the League of Villains.

Kevin: I see, and you want me to stop them, right? (Nezu nods) Don't worry, I won't let you down.

Nezu: Very well, good luck.

(Kevin prepares for his mission as he notices Momo and Shoto smiling at each other while the rest of Class 1-A cheers for them. He then walks away and prepares for his mission.)

Kevin: (in mind) Momo made her choice. Better like this.

(He walks away, and everyone hears the news. Some got worried because they thought Kevin wouldn't make it alive, others believed he would be fine, there are also those who didn't care, but Momo tries her best to hid her sadness.)

(Meanwhile in the village, Kevin sees Himiko Toga and some Nomus attacking.)

Kevin: QUANTUM POWER!

(Kevin becomes Quantum Ranger and shoots the Nomus.)

Toga: (shocked) What?

Q. Ranger: Time to feel the power of Quantum Ranger.

(Quantum Ranger starts shooting the Nomus down while analyzing each of their weak points. He easily destroys them before dealing with Toga.)

Q. Ranger: Freeze Beam!

(Quantum Ranger blasts Toga away, and then he strikes his victory pose.)

(Some hours later, he returns to U.A., where he goes to the Principal's room.)

Nezu: I knew you would make it in one piece. How did it go?

Kevin: It was successful. I took out all Nomus and defeated Toga. The officers already sent her to Tartarus.

Nezu: Good to know. There won't be any classes during next week, so you're free to take a break.

(Kevin nods and walks away.)

(Some days later, Kevin is seen in a Cafe where he is eating some dumplings as a familiar figure approaches him.)

Momo: Hey Kevin.

Kevin: Momo, is that you?

Momo: Yeah, that's me.

Kevin: Oh, um... you look... great.

Momo: (blushes and smiles) Thanks, you too.

Kevin: (nods) So, how are things?

Momo: You know, just a lot since I've started dating Shoto.

Kevin: Oh, him... I hope he's treating you nicely. Well, it's nice to catch up with you.

????: Kevin, is that you?

(Kevin turns to see his new girlfriend Camie Utsushimi.)

Kevin: Camie, it's been a long time, isn't it?

Camie: (hugs Kevin) I miss you, stud.

(Kevin hugs her, and they have a kiss, causing Momo to grit her teeth.)

Momo: (in mind) Don't you dare talk to Kevin!

Kevin: Just a second. (raises his hand) Waiter!

(The waiter comes in)

Kevin: Two cups of coffee, please.

Waiter: (bows) Right away, sir.

(The waiter goes to get two cups of coffee while Momo runs away to her house, where she punches a wall.)

Momo: (angry) This can't be happening. That Shiketsu bitch took him from me. She's going to die anyway, and I'll have Kevin back to me. He's mine! MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Then the front door opens, and she stops laughing.)

Shoto: Uh... Yao-Momo? Are you okay?

Momo: Yes, I just got tired.

Shoto: It must have been that training.

Momo: No, it's something else.

(Momo then creates a sword and beheads Shoto.)

Momo: It's you who got me tired! You're dead to me, Shoto! If you weren’t in the way, I wouldn't have made the biggest mistake in my life!

(She then laughs maniacally while dragging Shoto's dead body somewhere else.)

(Back to Kevin and Camie, they return from the Cafe.)

Camie: That was some nice coffee, right?

Kevin: Yes it was.

(Suddenly they see Momo covered in blood as she smirks deviously)

Kevin: Momo?

Camie: What are you doing here?

Momo: I'm here to get back what's rightfully mine!

(Momo then attacks Camie, who tries to fend her off. Kevin prepares to transform.)

Kevin: QUANTUM POWER!

(Kevin transforms into Quantum Ranger and tries to save Camie, but Momo has already killed her. Enraged, he engages her in a fight, but Momo creates a baseball bat and knocks him out with a swing.)

Momo: Sorry for rejecting you back then, Kevin.

(Momo then drags him somewhere else, where she raped him and got pregnant with his children. He became a hollow shell of his former self since then.)