Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human turned Yandere Vampire DXD Harem Pt. 4 🍋

(After adding all of the Girls' parties, some MILFS and even Katerea Leviathan to his harem, Y/N and his wives have many children (his wives have at least one kid, although there are some of his wives who have more than one) and Y/N is surprisingly a loving and caring father towards his children which make him adored and loved by all of his children, he along with his wives teach the kids how to fight and use magic effectively and other useful and important stuff such as how to take precautions in case they need to go to places with sunlight and how to protect themselves from sunlight and many more, they also made some changes to the castle to accomodate and to make room for more people. During these years, things have been really peaceful for Y/N and his harem as no one dared to approach his castle, until three female individuals decided to do so.)

Y/N: I can't risk my beautiful wives leaving our children... (gets up from his throne) Fine... (starts walking from his throne) I'll do it myself!

(Meanwhile, three individuals named Yara (the Amazon), Lori (Sorceress) and Mari (Elf) enter in the castle, but are suddenly separated due to a spell put in the castle.)

Yara: What just happened? Is this castle cursed?

(Suddenly Y/N appears, and Yara points her axe on him.)

Yara: Die, monster. You don't belong in this world!

(Yara charges at Y/N, who simply dodges her attack.)

Y/N: It was not by my hand that I'm once again given flesh. I was called here by "HUMANS" who wish to pay ME tribute!

Yara: (glares) Tribute? You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!

(She swings her axe, but Y/N easily blocks the attack with his right hand.)

Y/N: Perhaps the same could be said of ALL religions.

Yara: (stern) Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

(Y/N then conjures a magic from his left hand.)

Y/N: What is a man? (blasts Yara away) A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

(Y/N fights and easily defeats Yara. Then he rubs her crotch before he pulls her panties and inserts his boner inside of her before grabbing her breasts and rubbing them. After that he thrusts into her G-spot, making her moan in ecstasy with her tongue sticking out of her mouth. He continues to pound her pussy until he eventually cums inside of her. After he's done, he bites her, turning her into a vampire.)

Y/N: One down, two to go!

(Y/N then teleports to where Mari is seen.)

Y/N: You know what they say: Always save the best for the last.

(Y/N then approaches Mari, who tries to kill herself, but can't.)

)