Yandere Naruhime and Shikoku x Yuuki Male Reader

(Y/N Wakura doesn't know what happened, but he somehow attracted the attention of two Thunder Gods, both of them being femme fatales.)

(It all started when Y/N and the Anti-Demon Corps were investigating a certain incident, and they worked together to face two of the Thunder Gods. With Y/N's help, they managed to defeat them. But what they don't know is that two other Thunder Gods are watching them.)

Naruhime: It looks like we can't have that cutie as long as those bitches get close to him

Shikoku: Don't worry, we'll get him eventually. Trust me.

(Then they sneak around carefully as Shikoku uses her Darkness Manipulation to transverse through shadows as she grabs Y/N without the Anti-Demon Corps knowing. Y/N is then thrown against the wall as both Naruhime and Shikoku stand in front of him.)

Y/N: Argh... what the hell...

Naruhime: You're ours now.

Y/N: Wait, what?

Shikoku: You heard her, you belong to us now, and there's nothing you can do to stop us from claiming you.

(Y/N then uses what looks like a flashlight grenade and throws it, releasing a flashlight, and forcing both Thunder Gods to close their eyes. Y/N takes the opportunity to run away. As he runs, he tries to find the Anti-Demon Corps, but then he gets hit by a lightning bolt, and falls down as both Thunder Gods approach him.)

Naruhime: (smirks) We know your tricks.

Shikoku: Now go to sleep.

(Shikoku puts Y/N to sleep and takes him away along with Naruhime. They punished him by raping him, and turned him into their personal slave as the got one step closer to rule the world.)