Yandere Male Xenomorph Reader x Yandere Betrayed DXD Girls

(After Issei finally got his harem, he started becoming abusive towards them.)

Issei: What did I tell you about talking to other guys?

(He even started cheating on them with other girls. Everything changed when a new student named Y/N L/N came into the picture. Sona notices that he isn't exactly a human.)

Sona: This boy holds a strange power...

(The girls noticed Y/N and started falling in love with him.)

Akeno: Ara ara... what a cute boy this new student is.

Koneko: Much better than that abusive pervert.

(Y/N then approaches them.)

Y/N: Hello.

Irina: Hi. Who are you, cutie?

Y/N: I'm Y/N L/N.

(They had a short conversation, but then they started spending more time together, much to Issei's anger as he decides to beat them. Y/N gets angry because of it.)

Y/N: ENOUGH!

(Y/N then decides to show his true form: a xenomorph.)

Y/N: (roars)

Y/N: (roars)

(Y/N then stabs Issei in the gut with his tail.)

Issei: Ack... how did you....

(Y/N then uses his pharyngeal jaw, and eats Issei's brain before spitting acid in his body. He then reverts back to his human form.)

Y/N: Are you okay, girls?

Rias: We are now.

Koneko: (bow) Thank you, Y/N.

Y/N: No problem. When I met you, I knew I had to mark you as my mates.

Akeno: Ara ara... we wouldn't mind being your mates.

Rias: And besides, we also knew you could make a better future husband.

Y/N: How about a date then.

(The girls nod, and since then, they started dating Y/N. One day, they are seen in a cafe when suddenly some random girls approach him.)

Luna: Hey, handsome.

Tina: How about ditching those sluts and having fun with us.

Y/N: Nope.

Ashe: Ow, come on, we promise you'll fell better.

Kuroka: (monotone) He said "NO"!

(Then Kuroka and the other girls start brutally beating the random girls to death.)

Y/N: Well, they deserved it.

(They resume their date as they won't hesitate to kill anyone who tries to separate them.)