Yandere Sadistic Crossover Harem X Jerkass Male Reader (Part 2)

(Soot is seen fighting Friedrich der Grosse, Roon, Hipper, Taihou, Atago, Takao, Akagi and Junyou. He pushes Friedrich away, and then he teleports close to Roon before scratching her. He also uses his dark powers to injure Hipper and controls Atago's body, making her fight Takao. Akagi and Junyou are joined by IJN Yamato, and they shoot the possessed Hipper, somehow injuring Soot as well. He then leaves Atago's body and uses his elasticity to hit the three shipgirls.)

Soot: You fought well, I'll spare your lives for now

(Soot then runs away.)

(Timeskip)

(The girls are seen discussing the monsters they faced.)

Ruby: We've never seen those creatures before.

Blake: One thing I know for sure, they disgust me!

Yang: Especially the Look-See, who looked too yanged to see anything.

Glynda: (glares) Ms. Xiao Long, making puns in a time like this?

FDG: I can't believe we survived this.

Roon: This Soot is really dangerous. He damages like a triceratops in a few seconds.

Hipper: Good thing we upgraded our riggings, this makes out strength comparable to his.

IJN Yamato: He can also reflect on the damages he suffers, like he did to us. Luckily he has a limit.

Atago: He can also turn into a Black Soot and use his telekinesis and teleport.

Micchon: I'm worried about Marin.

Nagatoro: Me too, this Aponi is residing on her, and we don't know how long she's gonna be in her body.

Yoshi: We heard that she can't be controlled by her host.

Gamo: Now that's a problem.

Zeppy: The Birch can control vegetation and trees as well as huge scale of geokinesis.

Pyrrha: And Mordeos are like Wendigos, but they attack in packs.

Nora: So if we can separate them, we can easily break their legs, huh?

(Meanwhile, hospice, brute, shelley, estelle, miss annity, cakeman, colossus and the other monsters are wreaking havoc. Nobody knows if they have been ordered or if they're doing this willingly.)

(Cut to Y/N, he is seen running away with his X-Wing.)

Y/N: FAREWELL, SUUUUUCKEEEEEEERS!

(He runs away, and the girls decide to give up because the X-Wing seems to be too fast for them.)

Mieruko: (sighs) We better give up... we can't catch up to him anymore.

(To be continued)