Yandere Female Yoshikage Kira x Male Reader

(Y/N was just a citizen who somehow attracted the attention of an eccentric and psychotic girl known as Kira Yoshikage.)

Kira: I don't know who you are, but I'll show you my deepest desires for you

Kira: I don't know who you are, but I'll show you my deepest desires for you. And if any other girl tries to take you away from me... (yandere tone) I'll grab their neck and strangle them to death!

(Then Y/N is seen having a lunch by himself.)

Kira: So he eats by himself. Much better for me.

(Then she approaches Y/N.)

Kira: Hi.

Y/N: Oh, hello.

Kira: What's your name?

Y/N: I'm Y/N L/N. And I'm curious about you as well. Who are you?

Kira: I'm Yoshikage Kira.

(Suddenly she grabs and analyzes his hand.)

Kira: I never noticed how big and strong your hands are.

Y/N: Hehehe... do you like it?

Kira: Yeah, I really do. (in mind) I would normally kill you for them, but you're too cute to die.

(Y/N then looks at his watch and remembers an appointment.)

Y/N: Well, see you anytime.

(Y/N walks away as Kira suddenly noticed a cheerleader's smirk, and clenches her fists.)

Kira: Something about that bitch is off. I'd better dispose of her.

(Kira secretly follows the girl and suddenly sees her pinning Y/N against the wall.)

Cheerleader: Hey, handsome.

(Kira gets angry and decides to confront the cheerleader as she shoves her shoe into her mouth.)

Kira: Utter insolence to try to taint such a pure man.

(She then slams her face into the streets various times.)

Kira: Nobody touches MY Y/N!

(Y/N gets shocked and scared by Kira's sudden change of demanor. Suddenly she activates her stand.)

Kira: KILLER QUEEN!

(Killer Queen is activated, and touches the cheerleader, turning her into a bomb which explodes. Y/N then backs away, but Kira grabs his neck.)

Kira: Listen, Y/N. There's one thing you clearly need to now. From now on... YOU ARE MINE!

(Then she slams Y/N's face into the wall, knocking him out.)

Kira: Once you wake up, I'll make sure you become a proper boyfriend to me.

(Then Kira takes Y/N away, and nobody has ever seen or heard of them again.)