Yandere Hypnotized Chained Soldier Harem X Yuuki Male Reader

(Y/N and his friends are seen on a mission against a Shuuki.)

Y/N: So you're the one who's been manipulating people lately.

Kyouka: Especially women...

Y/N: Now it's time to defeat you. HERE I COME!

(Timeskip)

(After the Shuuki got defeated by the Anti-Demon Corps, it uses its last resort and put a piece of itself on Y/N, who wasn't aware of that. Once they return to the Corps, the girls start acting strange. Y/N is approached by Kyouka.)

Kyouka: Hey, cutie pie.

Y/N: Kyouka?

(Himari approaches him too and bows apologetically.)

Himari: Please, Y/N. Forgive me for the way I treated you!

(Y/N's eyes narrow, and then Shushu hugs him from behind and kisses him.)

Y/N: What's going on here?

(Tenka then approaches him and moves his hand to her boobs)

Tenka: Can you feel it? Really soft, right?

(Sahara hugs him to her boobs.)

Sahara: We'll never let you go.

(Some minutes after the trouble Yuuki somehow got himself into, he suddenly feels like he was kissed by someone, but doesn't see anyone. Yachiko is seen acting hornier than she ever was.)

Yachiko: Y/N's lips taste so nice...

(One day, Y/N and his friends went to visit his sister and her friends, and suddenly they became affected as well.)

Aoba: Wow, brother... you're really a stud, eh?

(Next day, the girls started dating Y/N, but then some random guys decide to interrupt their moment.)

Random Guy 1: Why don't you ditch this loser and have some fun with us.

Random Guy 2: Let's drop this loser and take his bitches.

Random Guy 3: Our street creed will be looking good with you girls being with us. (looks at Y/N) Huh? Who's this fucker? Let's kick his ass and take his girls.

(The girls became so mad and started beating the random guys to the point of putting them at death's door, but then Y/N stops.)

Y/N: Girls, don't kill them. It might ruin your reputation as members of the Anti-Demon Corps.

(The girls got happy with their lover being worried about them. The other guys got jealous of Y/N, but decided to not make things worse for themselves as they witnessed the carnage in front of them.)

(Later at night, the girls are having a sleepover.)

Kyouka: How about we have a long night with our man?

Himari: Good idea.

(Meanwhile, Y/N is seen planning something for the sleepover, but as he arrives at the hall, he sees the girls wearing maid outfits.)

Girls: Like what you see?

(Y/N gets a nosebleed and faints. Then they put him in a large bed. Y/N is surprisingly good at bed and enjoyed a long night with the girls. Next day, he wakes up.)

Y/N: Man, what a crazy dream I had.

(Y/N then pulls his blanket, but sees something shocking. Kyouka hugging his left arm and Tenka hugging his right arm and shushu hugging left leg and Sahara hugging his right leg. As for yachiho and himari they were dangerously close to his crotch area.)

Y/N: Okay... it wasn't a dream...

(The girls wake up and smile at him.)

Girls: Good morning, darling!

Y/N: (in mind) Darling? Exquisite... I am normally nicknamed as Slave. (normal tone) Good morning, pretty girls. It looks like you love me, eh? Well, I love you too.

(The girls get overjoyed and started kissing him before proceeding to have some wild morning sex with him. Years later, they married and had children. None of them knew that it was all because of the shuuki's piece which was supposed to be a curse to Y/N, but turned out to be a blessing.)