Yandere Female Clown Doll X Abused and Cheated Male Reader

(Y/N didn't have the best life, and only Amy the Clown Doll knew that. She loved him, but never got to tell him because his parents and two older sisters always come to his room to abuse him.)

M/N: Why did I ever give birth to you?

F/N: Just die already, you piece of shit!

S/N 1: We just wanted another sister, not a brother!

S/N 2: You're the worst person to ever exist.

(They beat and hurt Y/N every day, and this angers Amy.)

Amy: One day, those abusive pricks will get what they deserve!

(Amy kept her promise as she murdered both of Y/N's parents and older sisters.)

Amy: Now to give Y/N a big surprise.

(Amy then sneaks under Y/N's bed, and the next day, he gets up and goes to the bathroom until he suddenly hears some female giggle. He checks under his bed, and suddenly he sees Amy in there with a creepy yandere smile.)

Amy: PEEK-A-BOO! HA HA HA HA!

(Amy then drags him under his bed and they fuck making the bed shake and move around a lot.)

(Next morning, Y/N's house got turned into a circus because Amy took over. It's full of circus stuff, and finally in the master bedroom, Y/N is seen in a balloon cocoon of a blue balloon with him stuffed inside.)

Amy: Do you like this balloon cocoon? I made it to make sure you stay young forever.

(She climbs inside and has sex with Y/N as both of their heads are out of the cocoon. Amy got pregnant only with daughters, and let them have sex with their father as she always finds her daughter inside the cocoon raping her father but Y/N enjoys the pleasure his daughter brings to him, and doesn't mind staying in the cocoon forever he loves it and his new role in life.)

Y/N: That's my new life. I don't have much to complain. Perhaps if I could take over the world with more clown doll girls...

(Y/N is Amy's sex toy forever.)