Yandere Sadistic Crossover Harem X Jerkass Male Reader

(Y/n is a supernatural scientist in university that learned the existence of monsters such as Look-see, Soot, Birch, Mordeo, Aponi, Shi, Woebone, Colossus, Shelley, Miss Annity, Aztec Demonio, Brute, Hospice, Telos Beast, and many others... However, he had a secret that he can summon all of them to do his bidding. He is also a super jerkass towards his colleagues and superiors alike.)

Y/N: You call me irresponsible? (scoffs) It's the pot calling the kettle black, you clumsy, reckless, disgusting fucks

(Then he goes to the laboratory, where he sees a portal which accidentally sucks him to another world.)

(In another world, a portal opens up, and Y/N comes out of it.)

Y/N: When I find out whoever opened that disgrace of a machine...

(He looks around the world.)

Y/N: Such a disappointing world. Ew, disgusting!

(Then he notices that various girls are looking at him.)

Yor: Wow, who is that guy?

Marin: Maybe we could teach him some manners.

Komi: (shows her notebook) He's really attractive.

Seele: What are we waiting for? Let's catch him.

Y/N: So... you wanna play? Okay then...

(Y/N summons the monsters, and then he gestures them to attack.)

Y/N: Monsters! ATTACK!

(Yor, Marin and Komi are about to face Aponi, who suddenly breaks free from Y/N's control.)

Aponi: I live to protect women!

(She then seals herself into Marin, giving her supernatural powers. She smirks deviously att Y/N.)

Y/N: (eyes widen) Uh-Oh.

(Enterprise, Bismarck, Seele, Glynda and Salem face the Look-See. Friedrich der Grosse, Roon, Hipper, Taihou, Atago, Takao, Akagi and Junyou fight Soot. Team RWBY, Phyrra, Nora, Coco, Cinder, Raven, Kiana, Mei, Bronya, Murata and Kallen fend off the Mordeo and their queen. Zeppy, Spee, Ulrich, Musashi and Shinano go up against Birch. Brute, The Do Not, Colossus, Shelley, Mohawk, Hospice, Woebone fight the sirens. He also summons some other monsters, who suddenly break free from his control, and break out some ghosts. This gives him enough time to escape.)

Y/N: See you never, bitches!

(Y/N runs away and looks for a place where he can find a way to return home.)

(To be continued)