Bullied OP Kahn Male Reader X Yandere Loving Crossover Harem (Lemon)

A/N: Requested by ZetaRaiser, and the crossover involves Union Academy, Azur Lane, Kuroinu, Taimanin and a few female characters from Mortal Kombat.

(Y/N L/N was a student of Union Academy, who was bullied until he obtained the power of Shao Kahn combined with Blaze's godlike powers. One day, Y/N Kahn is seen fighting Vult as he punches him in the face, and then in the gut before sending a flying kick to his face. He then summons his hammer and whacks Vult before pushing him with a shoulder tackle. As Vult gets up, he charges at Y/N, who then breaks his lower jaw with his uppercut before ripping him apart as the leader of the Black Dogs yells in pain. Skarlet, Sindel, Kitana, Jade, Mileena and Nitara watch in amusement as their emperor kills Vult.)

(Some weeks later, Y/N Kahn had reunited both Kuroinu Knights, the two Dark Elves and the Azur Lane shipgirls into one group as he brutally beats Edwin Black and the Sirens. Some of the Union Students (Dekusquad, Rias' Peerage (minus Issei), Sona's Peerage, Teams RWBY, JNPR and CFVY, Class 1-B, Naruto and Ichika) sided with Y/N Kahn to make the world better. Feeling betrayed, the rest of the Union Students decided face Y/N Kahn personally.)

(Timeskip)

(The Union Students tried, but failed to defeat Y/N Kahn. Ozpin is the last one struggling. He is punched down as Y/N approaches him.)

Y/N: Where is the mighty Ozma now? Hahahaha!

(Ozpin's eyes widen when Y/N knows his name. Y/N then grabs him by the collar and punches his face.)

Y/N: Your pathetic Union shackles me no longer!

(Y/N throws Ozpin down, and he struggles to get up while glaring at the ones who left him.)

Ozpin: (weakly) Traitors...

Y/N: You betrayed yourself by mistaking yourself as a God. (summons his hammer) Even your Dragon Emperor was nothing but a toothless worm. (stomps Ozpin) This is the end of Union's society now. Armageddon!

(Y/N powers up with Blaze's power, and Ozpin struggles to breathe.)

Ozpin: (weakly) Damn... you...

(Y/N grabs Ozpin again.)

Y/N: It's done. Your time has passed.

(Y/N throws Ozpin again, and he tries to get up as Y/N approaches him.)

Y/N: Powers wasted by bullying, discrimination and other evils you've planted yourself in this world. Now I will change the world for better.

Ozpin: I should've... killed you... when I had... a chance...

Y/N: Yeah, you should, but you didn't!

(Y/N then crushes Ozpin with his hammer, eventually killing him.)

(Some weeks later, Y/N Kahn manages to change the world for better. Meanwhile, he is seen having sex with some of his girls. Bismarck Zwei is seen bouncing on his member.)

)