Yandere Female Thunder Gods X Yuuki Male Reader

(Y/N Wakura has been reincarnated as a Dragon Emperor named Ryuga. His new abilities allow him to defeat almost all of his enemies with a single punch.)

(Y/N is seen currently beating the Demon Corps.)

Y/N: Where's all that bravado?

Kyouka: Ugh...

Himari: How can you be that strong?

Y/N: I don't have anything to answer!

(Meanwhile the Goddesses of Thunder are seen rirrping the rest of the Demon Corps' heads.)

Taikyoku: What a bunch of weak bitches.

Shikoku: Y/N was such an interesting guy and you treat him like a punching bag.

Jouryuu: But maybe we should thank you though.

Naruhime: Because now you have driven the very ones you're supposed to protect to their own doom!

Fukuma: And we're gonna be very happy with our new husband.

Kuusetsu: And we're gonna rule the world as true queens with a nice king by our side.

Yumeji: This is what happens when you don't see the bigger picture.

(The Female Thunder Gods laugh maniacally in victory as they open up some kind of panel, and see Y/N easily beating the Demon Corps.)

Taikyoku: Once our king finishes them off, we'll finally have our rest!

(Back to Y/N, he is seen about to finish the Demon Corps.)

Y/N: Perish!

(Y/N punches the last member of the Demon Corps rapidly before piercing through her chest. Then the female Thunder Gods approach him.)

Taikyoku: Nice job, our lovely king.

Shikoku: Now we'll rule this world as queens and king.

Y/N: My heart is yours, my queens.

Jouryuu: Good boy.

(Then they rule the world, and nodody could oppose them.)