Yandere Sadistic Crossover Harem X Jerkass Male Reader (Part 4)

(Y/N is seen piloting the SSD as he forcefully leaves his mother after he finds out she was also mentally insane.)

(Meanwhile at I.S. Academy, the students heard the new about the SSD.)

Chifuyu: (to her fellow pilots) You know what to do!

I.S. Pilot: Yes, ma'am.

(Meanwhile inside the hangar, Natsuki Hagiwara, Kouta Ochiai, Takajou Mamoru, Theresa, Reiji Kurose, Nagi Aoe, School Days girls, and even the all 800 yandere girls already sneaked inside the spaceship.)

Natsuki: How big...

Kouta: It doesn't look like a ship outside, but it's indoors prove us wrong.

Makoto: This thing can't even fly, according to square cube law.

Taihou: (stern) Hello, this thing has an extremely advanced technology.

Theresa: Who built it anyway?

Reiji: How did someone bury it?

Nagi: And how did it remain intact?

(Meanwhile in his room, Y/N is seen with so many questions in his mind.)

Y/N: (in mind) Who could ever have built such gigantic thing and all vehicles inside? Well, it doesn't matter. Now I don't need to spend money to travel to space.

(Y/N then tries to drive the SSD underwater, and much to his surprise, it gets unhindered.)

Y/N: WHOOOOOOOOO!

(Flashback)

(Y/N's father is seen abusing his own coworkers and bullies alike.)

F/N: WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE? MY BOSSES? NO, YOU'RE NOT! LEARN THIS LESSON, PUSSIES!

(Some moments later, Y/N's father is seen ganged up and killed by several men.)

Man 1: One less jerk to deal with!

Man 2: Yeah, he deserved it.

(Flashback ends)

(Y/N remembers that his mother had a crush on him ever since he was a child.)

Y/N: (in mind) Did mom really plan dad's death?

(Y/N didn't think much because he was enjoying the trip. Suddenly he hears a sound.)

Y/N: (stern) What was that?

(Back to the others, Makoto is seen dead because he got accidentally crushed by a hanging TIE bomber.)

Kotonoha: Finally, this playboy is dead!

(Then Y/N comes in and sighs in annoyance.)

Y/N: You sure are persistent.

M/N: You bet we are, son.

(Then Y/N teaches some of the girls how to operate the vehicles, but gives them a warning.)

Y/N: Those vehicles can only be operated by me. So don't mess with them!

Akagi: How do you fly this spaceship then?

Y/N: Well, there are some buttons which control the navigation, and others who control the engines. I'll only teach you those!

Enterprise: You're being mean.

Hood: Yeah, that's why we demand you to pat our heads.

Y/N: (groans) Fine...

(Y/N then reluctantly pats Enterprise, Hood, FDG, Prince of Wales, Dido, Kaga, Amagi and Yamashiro. The last one then makes another demand.)