Yandere Loyal Loving Azur Lane Harem X Male Commander Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N L/N is a respected commander of Azur Lane, and even married some of the shipgirls. However a new commander has come, and he gets quite suspicious of him.)

Y/N: I have a feeling this guy isn't qualified to be a commander.

(What he saw next made him quite angry. The new commander shows a perverted behavior towards his wives and shipgirls.)

Y/N: (angry) The nerve of this motherfucker. This requires some investigation. And I know who can do it.

(Then Y/N asks his contacts.)

Y/N: Hello? Enterprise?

Enterprise: Hello, commander.

Y/N: Remember the favor you, Bismarck and Akagi promised you'd return.

Enterprise: I see... What do you need?

Y/N: I need you to investigate the new commander. Something tells me he's trouble.

Enterprise: Deal.

(Meanwhile, the new commander starts spreading rumors about Y/N, but none of the shipgirls believed him.)

Hood: Liar!

Victor: What?

Hornet: Pervert!

Alabama: You really think you can simply spread rumors about our beloved and get away with this?

Elizabeth: We've had enough of you!

(Then they grab him and drag him to a hidden torture room, where they electrocute him, beat him to a pulp, and even show some videos.)

Belfast: You will never get us, pervert!

(Belfast shows a vide of herself in an elegant dress as she is sucking on Y/N's member while he licks her vagina. Some minutes later, they cum in each other.)

Belfast: (giggles) You're delicious, commander

(Then she shows the next video of Y/N and Implacable having sex in a face-off position.)

)