Yandere Akame Ga Kill Harem x OP Male Nightmare Reader

(Y/N L/N is a vigilante known as Nightmare. He witnesses the corruption within the capital.)

Y/N: So many innocent blood spilled... so many bandits roaming around... and the so-called Empire does nothing to stop it...

(Then he wields the Soul Edge and becomes Nightmare himself.)

Nightmare: Fine

Nightmare: Fine... (prepares to fight) I'll do it myself!

(Nightmare then starts killing an entire imperial army, and the Soul Edge collects their souls.)

Nightmare: Pathetic!

(Next night, Y/N is seen patrolling the capital until he meets Night Raid.)

Y/N: You must be Night Raid. I heard of you.

Tatsumi: Are you the one known as "Nightmare"?

Y/N: As much as I may not look like, I am!

(Y/N then pulls out his Soul Edge, and transforms into Nightmare.)

Bulat: Wow, that's unexpected.

Lubbock: How can powerful people be creepy at the same time?

Akame: (in mind) He looks baddass with that armor.

Mine: (in mind) I barely met him, and I'm in love with him now...

Leone: (in mind) He looks so cute in his human form.

Shelee: (in mind) I found my destined one.

Najenda: (in mind) He could make not just a good addition to Night Raid, but a good husband as well.

Chelsea: (in mind) He's really handsome.

Susanoo: So that's your true form. I'm impressed.

(The girls then snap out of their thoughts as Najenda speaks.)

Najenda: Where are my manners? I'm Najenda, leader of Night Raid. These are Akame, Tatsumi, Mine, Leone, Sheele, Bulat, Lubbock, Susanoo and Chelsea.

Leone: Pleased to meet you, handsome.

(She winks at Y/N, and the other girls send her jealous glares, except for Najenda.)

Najenda: We're here to ask you to join Night Raid. Together, we can put an end to the Empire.

Nightmare: Fine, I accept.

(The girls hug him in excitement.)

(Later, he meets Esdeath, who also falls in love with him.)

Esdeath: My, look at you

Esdeath: My, look at you... you're really a stud.

Y/N: Thanks, but I'm already with Night Raid.

Esdeath: Ow, why?

(Y/N then transforms into Nightmare again.)

Nightmare: Because the empire is corrupt. I witnessed many people being killed by them. They simply enjoy spilling blood of those who were born poor, letting people hunger, and other atrocities.

Esdeath: But... but...

Nightmare: Join Night Raid, and I won't have to kill you, young lady.

Esdeath: (sighs) Fine...

(She then approaches Nightmare and hugs him, pressing her bosom in his chest.)

Esdeath: (seductively) But just because I want you with me, hotshot.

(Some weeks later, an all out war began with Nightmare and Night Raid taking the front line and killing every imperial soldier they encounter.)

Nightmare: (sees the castle) The Emperor and his Prime Minister are mine to kill!

(The girls laugh sadistically as they kill the imperial soldiers.)

(Meanwhile in the throne room, the Emperor and Prime Minister Honest are seen trying to leave, when suddenly Nightmare comes out of nowhere.)

Emperor: (shocked) What the fu-

(Nightmare beheads the Emperor, and then Honest pulls out his pistol and tries to shoot him, but his armor shields him.)

Nightmare: Foolish.

(Nightmare beheads Honest, and then he puts both Emperor and Honest's heads on pikes in order to put them in display for the Empire to see.)

Nightmare: The Empire... is over!

(The Night Raid had won the war after that. Months later, Y/N married the girls as the world is at peace.)