Yandere Kakegurui X Boruto (Part 2)

(The girls are having a discussion about Boruto's karma.)

Yumeko: I noticed that his karma is much different from that nuisance's one.

Mary: While that brat had black cubes, black rods and a golden eye which allowed a miniature of his person to go out of his own ear, making him somewhat invulnerable, our pet got eyes from his hands and forehead, and he somehow can travel to other dimensions.

Midari: At least he won't be able to do so, since his karma is weakened thanks to the drug Miyo injected on him.

Miyo: Now how about we kill all male students at the school so we can have fun with our pet?

Souko: What about the other girls?

Miyo: We'll spare them. The more, the merrier.

(The girls nod in agreement as they prepare to massacre all boys. Yumeko and Mary stab some boys while Midari rips off some other boys' arms. Anzu tears several boys apart, Tsuzura rips off one of the boy's legs, Miyo burns hundred of them, and Souko skins some boys alive.)

(Meanwhile, Boruto luckily manages to escape and finds himself in a forest.)

Boruto: Well, it looks dangerous for an ordinary person. But I am a ninja, and as long as I know how to get along, I know I'll stay alive!

(Boruto then starts building a cabin above the trees.)

Boruto: Well, I'm a ninja, they're not. So I guess I'll be safe here.

(Some moments later, he is seen discussing with Momoshiki in his newly built cabin.)

Momoshiki: You are playing a dangerous game, you know.

Boruto: Yeah, but the girls can't climb, so I'm safe here.

Momoshiki: Don't fool yourself. Those girls are not the ones to give up easily.

Boruto: What do you mean?

Momoshiki: Think, Boruto. Think! Why do you think they found a way to weaken both your Karma and Kawaki's?

(Back to the school, the girls are seen completely saddened.)

Ririka: (sobs) He ran away

Ririka: (sobs) He ran away... WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

 WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?