Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human Turned Yandere Vampire A.L./DXD Girls P2 🍋

(A/N: ZetaRaiser has requested the second part of Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human turned Yandere Vampire Taihou/Roon/St. Louis/Ravel/Koneko/Rias/Akeno/Venelana (Lemon). So here it is.)

(After having some wives of his own, Y/N decides to look for more, and his wives don't mind the additions as Y/N always know how to treat them fairly so that none of them would feel left out and ignored.)

(One day, he met Bella and they had a nice conversation until she proposed to take him to her home. As they go home, Y/N waits for her and she comes to sit in the couch.)

Bella: That's funny

Bella: That's funny. I always thought men were all alike.

Y/N: You mean those perverts? No, I'm not like them.

Bella: Well, have you read the book "Pride and Prejudice"? I have written a work about it at university. I got B.

Y/N: Well, I read this book. It's not like those ordinary books people just see by the pictures.

Bella: Yeah, I've been alone these days. I'm so needy. We don't meet interesting dudes or super babes. And look, I'm picky.

Y/N: Really?

Bella: Take it, silly. I have something you want, and you sure have something I want. So be a good boy, and maybe... maybe mommy will give you a cookie.

Y/N: Is it sweet?

Bella: (seductively) I'll take it as a "yes",

(Then they have a passionate kiss, and Bella unbuckles his pants, seeing his erected member. She then inserts it onto her vagina and starts bouncing.)

Bella: That feels so good.

(Y/N then rolls them over and thrusts into her.)

Bella: Ooh, taking charge. I like that.

(Y/N pounds her pussy and eleven minutes later, he cums inside of her. Once she drifts out, Y/N bites her neck, turning her into a vampire.)

(Next day, he meets Gangut, and they also have a nice conversation until she takes him to her house, where they drink and once she gets drunk, she then lays in the couch while staring at Y/N.)

)