Yandere/Slave Kink Eula X Male Fatui Reader (Lemon and BDSM)

(Y/N is the 12th Harbinger with his title "The Reaper". His code name is Acturus. But his loyalty is only to Tsaritsa like Childe.)

Tsaritsa: Acturus, my loyal servant, my dear

Acturus: What are your orders, mistress?

Tsaritsa: I want you to find a certain Knight of Favonius. Find her, and you'll be rewarded.

Acturus: As you wish, mistress.

(Acturus walks away as steps up.)

Childe: What about me, mistress?

Tsaritsa: I want you to keep an eye on the rest of Fatui. I have a feeling that they might betray Acturus should it fit their personal interests.

Childe: Understood.

(Some moments later, Acturus finds Eula Lawrence.)

Acturus: Found you, Eula Lawrence.

Eula: Who are you?

Acturus: I'm Acturus, the Reaper.

(Suddenly both Knights of Favonius and Fatui come in.)

Harbingers: (glare at Acturus) Traitor!

(Then they run away from their respective organizations and manage to hide from his pursuers.)

Acturus: Finally... I'm almost free...

Eula: Huh?

(Acturus removes his mask and Eula blushes by seeing Acturus.)

Eula: So... cute...

Y/N: My real name is Y/N L/N. Now come on, I need to bring you to my mistress.

Eula: I have a better idea...

Y/N: Huh?

(Eula then drags Y/N inside a random house, and pulls out a colar, placing it on her own neck instead of his, much to his surprise.)

Eula: I want you to be my master.

Y/N: (in mind) Oh, boy...

(Some minutes later, Y/N is seen fucking her "doggy style" while spanking her ass.)

Eula: (moans) More, master. Spank me more!

(Y/N complies as he keeps spanking her ass while fucking her. Then he cums inside of her.)

Eula: Now I'm finally yours.

(Y/N then started living normal days, except for when he's with Eula. She secretly kills anyone who tries to talk with Y/N, especially the girls.)