Cheater NDGO X Bendy The Ink Demon Male Reader X Yandere Team RWBY/Pyrrha/Velvet

(Y/N holds a secret nobody knows. The truth is that he is the reincarnation of Bendy the ink demon, he used to be a student of Shade Academy and dated Team NDGO, but he notices that they've been distancing themselves from him. And when he returned home one day, he heard moans in his dorm.)

Y/N: What the hell?

(He goes closer to his room, and hears some familiar sounds.)

Nebula: (moans) Harder, do it harder.

Victor: (groans) Nebula, you're so tight.

Adrien: What about that idiot?

Octavia: Don't worry, he won't mind anyway.

(Y/N gets shocked by hearing this from his girlfriends, and decides to leave.)

(Next day, Y/N is seen heading to Beacon Academy as he has convinced the Headmaster Theodore to transfer him there.)

Y/N: Well, goodbye Shade, hello Beacon.

(As he gets in, he meets five female figures.)

Glynda: You must be Y/N, the transfer student from Shade. (sees Ozpin) There he is, sir.

Ozpin: Oh, you must be Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah, that's me.

Ozpin: I'm Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon Academy. This is Glynda Goodwitch... (Glynda nods) ... and these are Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long.)

Ruby: We are Team RWBY, nice to meet you.

Weiss: (blushes) Hi...

Blake: (in mind) What am I feeling? Is that the heat cycle?

Yang: Hello, stud. I hope we can get along, and perhaps hang out with a yang.

Glynda: (groans) Has someone told you your puns are awful, Ms. Xiao Long?

Ozpin: Glynda, please... (to Y/N) You'll be living at Team RWBY's dorm.

Team RWBY: (in mind) YAY!

(Some hours later, Y/N is seen fighting Team CRDL.)

Y/N: Well, I admit this is a little unfair. Luckily I know how to solve this.

(Y/N uses his powers to create sentient clones of himself.)

Y/N: Now that's fair.

(Y/N then fights Team CRDL and easily beats them all thanks to his powers.)

Y/N: It's like the outcome had been already decided before it all started.

Glynda: And the winner is Y/N L/N.

(Team RWBY gets amazed by Y/N's performance.)

Ruby: (in mind) Oh my gosh, he's so cool!

Weiss: (in mind) No doubts, he's the one for me.

Blake: (in mind) I'm feeling so horny right now.

Yang: (in mind) He's so strong, I can't wait to yang him in bed soon.

(But they're not the only ones who became obsessed with him. Pyrrha and Velvet also fell in love with him.)

Pyrrha: (in mind) He's perfect. I met my match.

Velvet: (in mind) I found my mate.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen with Team RWBY as he explains why he is here.)

Y/N: I used to date with Team NGDO from Shade Academy.

Ruby: And what happened?

Y/N: They have been distancing themselves, and then I found out they cheated on me with Team VAHN.

(When they heard that, something in their minds snapped.)

Ruby: (in mind) What the hell did those bitches do?

Weiss: So they cheated on you... the nerve of those bitches...

Blake: (in mind) I'll show those bitches what happens when a cat is ticked off.

Yang: (in mind) I'm so angry right now that I want to crush those bitches with my own hands, and end them with a yang.

(What none of them knew was that Pyrrha and Velvet overheard Y/N's explanation.)

Pyrrha: And I thought Cardin was despicable.

Velvet: Between his team and those bitches, I don't know who are worse.

Pyrrha: Okay, let's go into the planning.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen drawing something in a tree, and then he hears some screams of agony.)

Y/N: What is this?

(Then he summons his sentient clones and commands them to look for the source, and then they see Team RWBY, Pyrrha and Velvet killing his exes.)

Ruby: This is what you get for hurting our cookie.

Weiss: Yeah, Y/N is the best prince a princess could ever ask for.

Blake: He treats you so nicely, and that's how you repay him?

Yang: Now it's time for the Big Yang!

Pyrrha: (sighs) Really, Yang?

Velvet: Let's just get this over with.

(Then they kill Team NDGO. Back to Y/N, he is seen in his demonic form as he brutalizes the ones his exes cheated on him with.)

Y/N: And... we're done!

(Since both Teams NDGO and VAHN got killed, nobody seemed to care. As for Y/N, he moved on and started dating Team RWBY, Pyrrha and Velvet. Yang and Blake occasionally had a threesome due to both Yang and Blake having loved each other as well.)