Yandere Rejecting Akeno X OP Son of Samus and Doomslayer Reader X Loving Rias

(Y/N Aran is the son of the galactic Bounty Hunter Samus Aran and the Doomslayer himself. He's also a student of Kuoh Academy who has a crush on Akeno. One day he decided to confess to her, but she laughs.)

Akeno: I would never date a laser like you. And besides, I already have a boyfriend.

(She walks away, leaving a heartbroken Y/N. Rias sees that and decides to talk with him.)

Rias: She rejected you, didn't she?

Y/N: Not only that... she laughed at my face and called me a loser.

Rias: Y/N, you're not a loser. You're the son of the most badass people in the supernatural world.

Y/N: Well... you're right about that...

Rias: Tell you what, I'll cheer you up.

(Y/N and Rias keep talking during one week and he started having feelings for her.)

Y/N: Hey Rias... thanks for helping me... I'm feeling better now. So... would you like to be my girlfriend?

Rias: More than anything.

(Then they have a kiss and started dating, but Akeno saw this and didn't like.)

Akeno: What the hell... I thought he... (growls) This is all my that bastard's fault... I can't believe he simply dumped me for no reason!

(Akeno storms off and suddenly hears moans.)

Alex: (groans) You're much tighter than my ex.

(Akeno then opens the door and sees Alex having sex with a fallen angel, which makes her snap.)

Akeno: YOU JERK!

(Akeno angrily electrocutes both Alex and the fallen angel, causing both of them to scream in pain before killing them.)

Akeno: Damn... what am I supposed to do now... I don't have anyone... not even... Y/N...

(She then kneels down and starts sobbing)

Akeno: In the end... the only loser... was me... why did I do this to him? Why? If only I could tell him I actually felt the same... but it's too late now... he has Rias... or does he?

(Akeno decides to look for Y/N so she can tell him she loves him, but once she finally found him, she saw him and Rias making out, causing her to snap.)

Akeno: GRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

(Akeno bursts the door open and tries to attack Rias, who defends herself by using some martial arts she's learned in middle school.)

Rias: I learned martial arts during middle school.

Akeno: It doesn't matter, I'll get Y/N back once I-ugh...

(Akeno then notices someone shot her legs, and it's none other than Y/N holding his mother's pistol.)

Y/N: If I wanted to use my father's sword, I would... but there are fates worse than death.

(Suddenly some officers come in.)

Officer: What happened here?

Rias: (points at Akeno) It's her, sir. She tried to attack us, but my boyfriend defended me.

Officer: I see... (glares at Akeno) You're under arrest!

Rias: Just another thing...

(Rias then performs a ritual which removes Akeno's piece.)

Rias: And... we're done.

Officer: I'll pretend I didn't see that. My boss wouldn't believe it anyway.

(Then the officer takes Akeno away while Y/N and Rias got married as he easily defeated Riser Phenex. Some days later in prison... Akeno is seen wasted away.)

Akeno: If I didn't reject Y/N... I wouldn't be in this situation... so alone... (sobs) so alone...