Yandere Fire Emblem 3 Houses Harem x Cheated OP Male Godzilla 2000 Reader

(Y/N notices that his girlfriend Ashley had been distancing herself from him lately, and decides to buy something to impress her.)

Y/N: I hope she likes what I'm about to give her.

(As he goes to Ashley's house, he notices a pair of shoes besides hers.)

Y/N: Could this be... no...

(Y/N then goes to her room, and then he sees Ashley making out with Leon.)

Y/N: So that's why you've been distancing yourself, huh?

(The two stop making out and turn to see Y/N.)

Y/N: Of course you know what this means, right?

(Y/N is completely pissed, and ends up transforming into the most feared monster.)

Leon: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Y/N: (roars)

(Y/N starts rampaging and destroys everything on sight. Leon runs away like a coward.)

Leon: (to Ashley) NEXT TIME DON'T CALL ME, GOT IT?

(Y/N keeps going on a rampage and destroys anything and anyone in his way, but as the time passes, he starts losing consciousness due to using too much of his energy. As he passes out, he reverts back to his human form. Some mysterious figures pick him up and take him away.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen waking up as he notices he is in the Officer's Academy at Garreg Mach Monastery.)

Y/N: How did I get here?

????: We took you in here.

Y/N: Huh?

(Y/N turns to see the female students in the Officer's Academy.)

????: What's your name?

Y/N: Um... my name is Y/N.

Byleth: (giggles) Mine is Byleth