Yandere HuMane Seven X Cheated Male Reader

(Y/N L/N used to date Diamond Tiara, but then he noticed she's been distant lately. As he is about to give her a diamond collar, he hears some moans in her house.)

Y/N: What the hell?

(He then approaches Diamond's room, and hears a conversation.)

Random Boy: Ugh... you're so tight... I don't know why you had a boyfriend.

Diamond: A boyfriend? (scoffs) I only dated him out of pity after all

Diamond: A boyfriend? (scoffs) I only dated him out of pity after all. Why would I waste my time with him, he's nothing.

(Then he sees Diamond Tiara having sex with the random boy, and then he leaves completely heartbroken. This didn't go unnoticed by the HuMane Seven, who grit their teeth.)

Twilight: How could she...

Pinkie: I wish I could tell him earlier...

Rarity: She deserves death.

Sunset: Agreed, she is worse than I used to be!

(Then they see both Diamond Tiara and the random boy leaving their room, and crack their knuckles as they prepare to kill both of them.)

Rainbow Dash: (smirks) It's time for revenge!

Applejack: Let's attack aggressively.

(They then tackle both Diamond Tiara and her boyfriend as they start beating both of them to death. After they were done, they decided to make a surprise for Y/N.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen coming to his room, completely saddened until he hears female giggles.)

Y/N: Huh?

(Y/N goes to see what's below his bed, and then...)

A/N: Ignore Spike the Dog

Humane Seven: SURPRISE!

(They suddenly drag Y/N under the bed and start having fun with him under the bed as some moans and screams of pleasure are heard.)

(Next morning, Y/N starts dating them as he asks them a unique request.)

Y/N: Girls, can you please keep your clown outfits? It's because I... um... (blushes) I have a fetish for clown girls.

Fluttershy: You do?

(Sunset hugs him.)

Sunset: As you wish, darling.

(Then the next night, the girls open up a magic portal under his bed, and take him to a clown-filled world, where they had sex with him forever.)