Future Gohan Male Reader X Yandere Caring Azur Lane Harem

(After his death at the hands of the Androids 17 and 18, Y/N has been transported to Union-Verse, completely wounded and was found by the shipgirls.)

Enterprise: Poor man.

Belfast: It could only be those bastards.

Bismarck: Ve vill deal with zhem later.

(Then the shipgirls take Y/N to Azur Lane HQ, and tend his wounds. Some hours later, he wakes up and realizes that he is in a different place.)

Y/N: Where am I?

Y/N: Where am I?

(Then the shipgirls come in.)

Akagi: You're at Azur Lane HQ.

Y/N: (confused) Azur Lane? Never heard of it. (sees his other arm) And I thought I had lost my arm when I was fighting those androids.

Alabama: (confused) Androids?

Y/N: Yeah, two androids who killed a lot of people.

Implacable: (confused) Never heard of those killer androids.

Y/N: (in mind) I guess I'm not in my world anymore...

(After Y/N recovered, the sirens start their attack, but he steps up to help the shipgirls. He fires ki blasts which easily destroys the sirens, making the shipgirls impressed with his strength.)

Kaga: Wow, we are impressed.

Roon: What a strength.

Atago: I would be careful with them if I were you.

Y/N: Them?

Takao: There is a certain academy where supposed heroes are trained, but the truth is that they bully, kill, destroy, enslave, steal and other bad things. And they will definitely try to get you if they see your strength.

Y/N: I see... let me tell you something about my old world. There was once a saiyan warrior named Son Goku. He met various enemies, and some of them became his allies, like Yamcha, Tien, Mr. Piccolo and Vegeta. Others were his friends from the beginning, like Bulma, Krillin, and my mother Chi-Chi. Goku is my father, but he died from a heart virus, and ever since it happened... those androids had easily defeated all of my friends, and I was training a young boy named Trunks. Unfortunately I had to leave him behind as he wasn't ready to face them yet. I fought them, and then... I died, and somehow I got here. By the way, thank you for the hospitality.

Enterprise: You're welcome.

(Y/N and the shipgirls get closer.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N, the shipgirls, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Haohmaru, the Mighty Mutanimals, Ultraman Geed, Mona Lisa and Sal Commander had easily defeated each and every member of Union Academy. The shipgirls then take the opportunity to confess their true feelings.)

Enterprise: Y/N...

Y/N: Yes?

Shirpgirls: We love you, Y/N.

(Y/N gets confused, and suddenly Enterprise kisses him on the lips. The shipgirls take turns kissing him for hours.)

(Months later, Bojack and his fellow Galaxy soldiers arrive on Earth.)

Zangya: Earth, the most beautiful planet in the Northern Galaxy. Soon it will be ours.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen trying to fight Bojack and his soldiers in his Super Saiyan Form, but gets easily beaten

(Y/N is seen trying to fight Bojack and his soldiers in his Super Saiyan Form, but gets easily beaten. So the shipgirls try to help him, but it proves to be futile as their attacks don't faze them. They also get beaten, but fortunately they survive. Seeing his girlfriends being beaten up so badly makes him so angry that he achieved his Super Saiyan 2 Form.)

Y/N: I won't let this world suffer

Y/N: I won't let this world suffer... like my old world did.

(Y/N slowly approaches Bojack, and his two soldiers try to stop him, but no avail. then they charge at him, only to be torn apart with one single attack. Zangya gets scared, much to Bojack's frustration as he betrays her, killing her in cold blood. Y/N dodges his blast, but then Bojack tries another blast which hits him. He gets shocked by seeing Y/N had survived.)

Bojack: (angry) I WILL KILL YOU!

(Bojack tries to punch Y/N, only to be punched through his chest. He backs away and gets angrier.)

Bojack: You fool, any last words before you die?

Y/N: Actually, Bojack... it's you who will die!

(Bojack shoots a double blast and Y/N shoots his Kamehameha which overpowers Bojack, killing him.)

(Days later, the shipgirls had recovered from the beating as Y/N always visited them in the hospital. Weeks later, he married them and had a happy ending of his own.)