Yandere Seele X Kamen Rider Geats Male Reader X Yandere Bronya Rand (🍋)

(Y/N is known as Kamen Rider Geats, the unbeatable champion of Desire Grand Prix. Unfortunately he attracted the attention of two girls, namely Seele and Bronya Rand.)

Seele: Oh, Y/N

Seele: Oh, Y/N... my champion, my darling.

Bronya: I want him inside of me

(Meanwhile, Y/N is seen preparing to deal with some Jyamatos as he pulls out his buckles.)

SET!

Y/N: (snaps his fingers) Henshin!

DUAL ON! GET READY FOR BOOST AND MAGNUM!

(Y/N becomes Kamen Rider Geats.)

READY, FIGHT!

Geats: Now, here comes the highlight

(He then charges at the Jyamatos as he dodges their attacks before singlehandedly defeating them one by one. He then shoots three Jyamatos down. Out of a sudden, Kamen Rider Ryuga shows up, and charges at Geats. They exchange blows before Geats kicks him down.)

Geats: Let's launch on a grand scale.

BOOST TIME!

(Geats jumps into the air with the booster on his legs, with his Boostriker transforming into its fox-based Geats Mode before running up to follow Geats. In the air, Geats lands on the Boostriker, before the two light up in fire.)

MAGNUM BOOST GRAND VICTORY!

(Geats jumps off the Boostriker while it runs alongside him, before the two crash into Kamen Rider Ryuga. He goes through him, burning and destroying him in the process.)

Geats: The winner in the end is me!

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen tied up in a chair as both Seele and Bronya smile wickedly as they bring some whips.)

Seele: You have been a bad, bad boy.

Bronya: Bad boys deserve punishment!

(Then they start whipping him before pulling out some tasers to electrocute him, and he screams in agony as he's tortured.)

Seele: Okay, I guess it's time.

Bronya: (nods) Yep.

(Then they strip naked and untie Y/N before taking him to the bed, where Seele sits on his crotch and rubs herself on him while Bronya sits on his face and rubs her pussy.)

Seele: Do you like my pussy?

Bronya: Come on, Y/N. Lick me!

(Then Seele inserts his member into her vagina and bounces roughly while Bronya adds some pressure in his face, forcing him to lick her. They keep going until they end up cumming. They take turns kissing him on the lips.)

Seele: You better get used, Y/N.

Bronya: We're just getting started.

(They raped Y/N non-stop until they eventually broke his will.)