Yandere Stella Vermillon X Male Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N is a student at Hagun Academy, and possesses a combination of Hydro and Electro Powers, besides a device known as Polar Star. He is currently having a sparring match with the princess of the Vermillion Kingdom herself, Stella Vermillion.)

Y/N: Time To Farewell! Polar Star!

Stella: Serve me, Lavarthein!

(As they start fighting, Y/N pretends to be weak during three minutes as he uses the Hydro Range Mode.)

Y/N: (in mind) Okay, I just need to let them think I'm just a weakling during three minutes.

(Three minutes later.)

Y/N: (in mind) Time to stop playing around!

(He changes to Hydro Melee Mode and fights properly, much to Stella's surprise.)

Stella: (in mind) How did he...

(Some minutes later, the sparring is over, but then some terrorists attack the academy.)

Terrorist: Very well, the show is over!

(Y/N then uses his Electro Form and starts fighting the terrorists for a while, defeating almost all of them. Only their boss remains as he captures his younger sister as hostage.)

T. Boss: You bastard, you forced my hand. Your sister will join that worthless excuse of a man who you called father!

(Suddenly Y/N snaps and becomes Foul Legacy.)

Y/N: What did you just say?

(The Terrorist boy gets frightened.)

Narrator: It was at this moment that he knew... he fucked up!

Y/N: You will regret this!

(Y/N starts beating the Terrorist Boss up, and then everything goes black.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen in his room as Stella starts making out with him while stroking his member, making it erect. She keeps stroking his member until he cums into her hands. She licks the cum.)

Stella: Tasty. Now the real fun begins.

(Stella then proceeds to insert his member into her vagina and starts moving.)

Stella: (moans) I never expected that to feel this good. I might get addicted into this.

(They keep going until morning. Meanwhile in the gym, some dead bodies are seen as the students got beheaded by Stella.)