Yandere Sadistic Crossover Harem X Jerkass Male Reader (Part 4)

(Y/N is seen preparing to play some more music.)

(Then he plays another.)

(Taihou, Zeppy, Azuma, FDG, Akagi, Eugen, Prince of Wales, Ark Royal, and Roon headbang like crazy as Y/N prepares to play another song.)

A/N: The girls are singing the chorus part.

(Y/N plays another song.)

(Then another song is played.)

(The girls are reminded of their childhood wishes and dreams as the music is fitting for children's song. Then the next song is played.)

(After that, one more song, plays.)

Mei/Bronya: We heard about that music before.

Kiana: I like it too.

(Y/N decides to play another song.)

(The next one is ready to be played.)

(The girls sing along as well.)

Nagatoro: I know that. Danger Danger is the band's name.

(Then Y/N plays three more songs.)

(The last song made the girls horny, but Y/N takes the opportunity to leave along with his guitar as he drives his X-Wing.)

Y/N: I hope I'll never see those worthless sluts anyway.

(The girls notice that Y/N left and start crying as some of them decide to recruit more girls to the point of the number becoming 800. Yor summons an undead knight.)

Yor: I can summon undead knights?

(Marin somehow gains control over Aponi.)

Marin: Finally.

(Most of the shipgirls have super flight mode and can go to space while the Yandere Simulator Girls gain abilities as well.)

(Back to Y/N, he now aims to go to the underground bunker in the frickin deep forest and swamp where he seemingly safe.)

Y/N: Now I can live as I please... again...

(However, several days later he found out that the very bunker he is hiding had several gigantic hangars, have some abandoned but still working TIE Fighters of all types, had a frickin 17 gigantic engines on the rear, and had a command bridge as well as Rebel Alliance emblem. It is revealed to be Executor Class SSD super star destroyer.)

Y/N: What the hell?

(He then finds some TX-130 tanks, AT-STs, AT-ATs, the badass AT-M6, and Lambda Class Shuttle, and Zeta Class shuttle at the SSD.)

Y/N: (smirks) Perfect!

(Y/n ultimately used the AT-ST and luckily for him, the super star destroyers and any other vehicles are yandere-proof or can't be detected by yanderes at all. He also had the ability to completely immune to yanderes detection himself.)

Y/N: Finally, I'm almost free.

(He then decides to use his AT-ST to kill people like a certain acquaintance of his.)

Y/N: Tomaru, you disgusting rapist. (smirks) You're in for a nasty surprise.

(Y/N's AT-ST is heavily modified with 3 auto rear cannons, twin cannons are replaced with quad-barreled cannons both front and sides, extremely thicker and frickin tougher armory, wide array of sensory to detect criminals and sexual predators, can leap huge distances and somewhat can glide, somehow only obeys Y/n, supermassive EMP blasts, and ability to instill fear. He tests it by shooting trees and animals left and right to show off his jerkassery not only humans but towards wildlife as well.)

Y/N: Suck it, freaks! (laughs) This reminds me of the old times.

(Flashback)

(Y/N is seen beating both teachers and bullies alike.)

Y/N: I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN REPUTATION! YOU KNOW WHY? THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM!

(The principal attempted to punish him, but any attempt to punish him utterly failed. This is due to his absence of his dad.)

(Flashback Ends)

Y/N: Yeah, good times.

(Then he sees the School Days girls, Kurumi Tokisaki, Natsuki Hagiwara, Kouta Ochiai and Makoto Itou, but passes them by with his vehicle not wanting to interact with them.)

Y/N: Pointless.

(Then he finally sees Tomaru along with some rapists trying to have their way with women.)

Y/N: There you are!

(Y/N uses his AT-ST to slaughter the sex predators, including Tomaru. Suddenly Y/N's uncle appears, and Y/N glares at him.)

Y/N: Here comes another piece of shit!

U/N: (recognizes the voice) Y/N?

Y/N: It's time to pay... FOR MY MOM!

(Y/N starts terrorizing his uncle before killing him.)

Y/N: This is what you FUCKING DESERVE!

(Meanwhile, Y/N's mom is seen along with the girls as they see Y/N rising his Super Star Destroyer above the ground, causing an earthquake, and the girls panic and get shocked by seeing the gigantic 19 km long spaceship for the first time.)

Y/N: (angry) YOU AGAIN?

(To be continued)