1.

LAX- June 1st 2018
Pilot

**The blondes hair blew in the light wind as she hauled her luggage out of her car

**
The blondes hair blew in the light wind as she hauled her luggage out of her car. She didn't even bother to look at the pending U-Haul moving truck that awaited for her to open. After an almost 8 hour flight from Boston to Los Angeles, Gwen couldn't be more happier to be on land.

Traveling alone was awful for her, the anxiety that flying gave her was immense. But, traveling with a puppy was even worse. Her 3 month German Shepard, Remy was a menace on the airplane. Every little thing Gwen gave him in hopes to entertain the puppy would only result in him chewing it up.

Gwen looked around her new one story home taking in the surroundings of every little detail that was put into it. It was much different then her penthouse in Boston. Their was no loud sounds of cars, or bright lights from the sky scrapers. Just palm trees, a light yellow home, and a long road that led to the city.  The change was good.

Gwen's parents were filthy rich lawyers back in Boston, they were well know owning multiple 'Rivers Law-firm' in Boston, and surprisingly some in LA. When Gwen's parents found out she was moving 2 thousand miles across the country for a job they weren't very keen or pleased with the idea. But, nevertheless they didn't say anything negative to stop her from going.

Gwen had great parents that supported her throughout her whole childhood. They promised her with a trust fund that she could access on her 18th birthday to make sure she was set for life. Gwen used it as insurance incase she was ever in a hardship.

Gwen's parents had secretly hoped Gwen would go to Harvard Law, but she wasn't interested in defending in court like her folks. She wanted to be on the other side of the law she wanted to help solve crimes. She also may have gotten inspiration after she binged an entire season of Criminal Minds, it inspired her to become a detective.

It was getting late Gwen had work tomorrow at the Mid-Wilshire. It was her first day she wanted to make sure she was ready and had gotten plenty of rest. Gwen sighed looking at the loads of boxes that were waiting to be unpacked. She silently cursed to her self as she regretted not hiring a moving crew to help.

With nightfall approaching Gwen wanted to get as much unpacking as she possibly could without overtiring her self. She let out a sigh and grabbed her new house key from her bag and unlocked the door. The door opened with a small creak with the empty house in her vision.

"Welcome home Remy" she said looking down at her dog who ran inside excited to explore. She carried in boxes that were necessary for the night and started to unpack.

Welcome to LA Gwen.