28.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 3, EP 14
Season finale

The following chapter will contain sensitive subjects.

**Nolan had a couple days left until he was no longer a rookie

**
Nolan had a couple days left until he was no longer a rookie. Lucy was undercover for an undercover op for a couple weeks now. She was hoping to engage with Salonga soon. Gwen was nearing 6 months pregnant. She was moody, hot, and always emotional.

Gwen stood in the kitchen eating some breakfast before she headed to work. Tim walked downstairs with a riot shield infront of him.

"Good morning" he said. Gwen looked at him with a raised eyebrow. She dropped her strawberry onto the plate as she looked at him. She knew he had bad news "There's bad news. And you think a riot shield will save you." She said.

"Save no? But protect from injury sure" she looked at him with her arms crossed.

"I got a call this morning. The bridal shop says your dress won't be done for Saturday" he said hiding behind the shield. Gwen looked at Tim as she started to laugh which instantly resulted in her crying.

"Gwen?" Tim asked putting the shield down.

"I need you to fix it" Gwen said once she stopped crying. Tim didn't know what to say as his mouth was open. How was he going to get her dress tailored in two days? She patted him on the shoulder and grabbed her stuff before heading to the station.

At the station Gwen, Angela and Sergeant Grey stood in front of the officers. They were in the middle of getting briefed about everything going on.

"The war is over. Word is, the last of Cesar's lieutenants have kissed La Fiera's ring and joined Malos Dorados."  Grey said. Gwen watched as majority of the officers sighed in relief. But, a new problem was here as La Fiera gathered more gangs together.

"In less than two weeks, Sandra de la Cruz has become the second-biggest player in Southern California." Gwen said.

"So talk to your street contacts and your C.I.s. Alert Narcotics of any intel you collect." Grey said.

Nolan raised his hand "Where's Cesar?" He asked. Gwen looked over at him "No one knows. But Sandra's definitely hunting him." She says.

"Any questions?" Sergeant Grey asks. No one says anything.  "Okay, dismissed" he announced.

**
Midday approached Gwen faster then she thought. She had taken a few breaks making sure had enough food and water in take. She texted Tim throughout the day as he checked in on her. He was still working on getting her dress tailored in time.