24.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 3, Ep 9

**Gwen was now 5 months pregnant at any moment the doctor said she could experience the baby kicking at any given time

**
Gwen was now 5 months pregnant at any moment the doctor said she could experience the baby kicking at any given time. A lot has happened since they've protected La Fiera. Angela was engaged to Wesley, and Angela officially asked Gwen to be a brides maid. Nolan was enrolled in night classes. Jackson and Lucy had one more shift of training.

Gwen was eating breakfast that Tim prepared her. Since last night Gwen was feeling constant flutters coming from belly that she couldn't pin point. Gwen placed her fork on the plate as the flutter returned.

Tim looked at Gwen with a worried expression. He watched as Gwen tensed up as she felt a pressure on her side. She placed the juice on the counter and immediately touched her bump.

"You okay? Is it the baby?" Tim asked. Gwen nodded feeling the flutters push against her stomach. She grabbed Tim's hand and placed it on her belly "I think the baby kicked" Gwen said. Tim felt a flutter against his hand as his smile widened.

"Our baby kicked" Tim said with a smile feeling the flutters against his hand. Him feeling the baby kick made him realize how much time they had left before the baby was born. They haven't even started decorating the baby's room or bought anything. It made Tim slightly nervous about it and he made a mental note to ask Nolan for help.

"Don't tell Chen I got all mushy. I'm still a hard ass" Tim joked.

**
Once Gwen had arrived at the station she was informed that Angela would be riding with Jackson to finish his training. Especially after the situation with Stanton. Meaning that Gwen would be riding with Lucy and Tim for the day.

"It's our last shift together. It's crazy huh?" Lucy said grabbing the gear. Tim shook his head "No really" he said.

He opened the door for Gwen guiding her in the shop. Lucy in the back seat.

"So you're not going to miss riding with me?" Lucy asked. Tim looked at her in the rear view mirror "it's a job not happy hour" he said.

Gwen rolled her eyes at his smart comment "You think you can get me a burrito?" Gwen asked.

"At 8 am?" Tim asked. Gwen rolled her eyes "So, the baby is craving it" she said making Lucy laugh.

**

They have answered a few minor calls in the last hour. Gwen had made Tim stop frequently for bathroom breaks. Lucy and Tim were constantly bickering about what stage Tim was in. Gwen paid no attention to it she wasn't really in the mood.