14.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 2, Ep 17

Mid-Wilshire Season 2, Ep 17

**

Tim, Lucy and Gwen had been patrolling the area for some time now. The sun beamed on the trio as they walked up and down many neighborhoods. Many young children came up to the Officers in hope to take a picture with them.  Tim kept taking glances at Gwen every so often hoping she was okay even though it seemed like she was fine.

"You seem to be enjoying this" Lucy said. Tim looked over at her "l've got no problem with community engagement. Citizens play a vital role in policing. The more they like us, the more they help us" Tim said. Gwen laughed "That's a good attitude to have babe" she said even though she knew he didn't want to be patrolling the streets on foot.

A man steps out of the cafe near by to speak to the Officers "Yo -- Yo, officers. Uh, I got a legal question" Tim looked at the man "Sorry, we're not real cops. We're extras. There's a movie shoot down the street" Tim lied.

Gwen looked at Tim resisting the urge to call him out for lying "oh cool. Thanks" he said walking away.

"What am I? Google? Do your own research." Tim said stopping Infront of a small cafe. He pulls out his wallet handing Lucy some money "Can you get us some coffee?" Lucy nodded and walked inside.

Gwen stared at Tim she had a feeling he was going to talk to her. She had noticed he was taking glances at her all morning "I know what your going to say" she said. Tim sighed "You read me to well" Tim said taking a seat at one of the outdoor tables.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Tim asked Gwen, she looked down at her lightly manicured nails and then at Tim. She felt fine she just had some moments where certain things replayed in her head.

"I'm okay Tim, I promise" she said grabbing onto his hand "I want you to make sure you tell me if anything is bothering you" Tim said his thumb grazing over her hand. Gwen nodded afraid to say anything incase she would start crying.

Lucy walked out before Gwen could say anything. She handed Tim and Gwen their coffees "Thank you" she said taking a small sip of the iced latte.

"You think todays going to be an easy day?" Lucy asked. Gwen laughed "Most likely not. We're on the streets today. More likely to see something on every block than on patrol in the shop" Tim nodded agreeing with her.

Across the street a group of Girl Scouts are selling cookies. A man runs up to them knocking down their tables and stealing a few boxes. Bradford, Chen, and Gwen stand up abruptly and start pursuing the guy.

"Police!" Yelled Bradford, the thief runs out into the middle of the street not bothering to pay attention to the upcoming moving car. It all happens so fast as he flies into the car head first and is stuck in the car.