32.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 4, ep 5
3 weeks later

3 weeks had went by Gwen was now 7 months pregnant almost 8 months

3 weeks had went by Gwen was now 7 months pregnant almost 8 months. Gwen was going to be working for one more month before she was on maternity leave. Despite Tim's protest she wanted to at least have a couple more weeks at work before she left.

Fall rang through the air, Gwen's favorite time of year. Their house was lightly decorated for Halloween with a bowl of candy set aside for trick or treaters tonight. The house smelled like vanilla and pumpkins Gwen's favorite scent.

The only thing that was missing was the fall leaves, and crisp fall air from Boston. Being in LA it always seemed like summer. Gwen needed some reminding that is was fall.

Gwen sat down at the kitchen counter as she ate some waffles before work. She felt a bit nervous returning to work but, she was ready to get back out there.

She heard the sound of light footsteps walking into the kitchen. "Good morning baby" Tim said as he walked into the kitchen. Gwen looked over at him and smiled as she pecked his lips.

"Good morning" she stated as she took another bite of breakfast. She glanced over at the clock seeing she had a couple of minutes before they had to leave.

"Are you sure you don't want to take your maternity leave early?" Tim suggested once again. Gwen sighed as she got up and put her plate away.

She shook her head no. Tim had been asking since he found out she was ready to go back to work. "No I don't. I'll be fine. All I'll do is light work until leave" she grabbed her bag. Tim nodded and guided her out the door as she waddled to the car.

He helped her into the front seat of his truck "This is becoming a-lot of work" she joked. Simple tasks were becoming harder for Gwen she couldn't shave without Tim's help, or even put on her shoes.

Tim laughed "We're almost there" he said placing his hand on her bump. Gwen looked down at her bump that had grown so much. She was nearing the end and she couldn't wait.

**
Once she got to the station she noticed the decorations hung up around the walls. Many Officers greeted her and welcomed her back to work.

Gwen walked into the briefing room sitting down next to Angela. Grey walked into the room and grabbed a piece of chalk writing "A.C.H".

He turned to look at Nolan "All right. Nolan... Can you tell me what today is and what "ACH" stands for?" He asked. Nolan looked confused unsure what the answer is.

"Today is Halloween, and I have no idea what "ACH" stands for." He says watching as Grey moved the candy bucket away.

"No candy for partial answers. Harper?" He moved onto Nyla "Anything can happen. Basically a reminder to be extra careful 'cause today is Halloween and Halloween is unpredictable." She answers catching a piece of candy from Grey.