23.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 3, Ep 3
La Fiera, pt 2

Mid-Wilshire Season 3, Ep 3La Fiera, pt 2

**

Gwen groaned as she stepped off of the scale. She walked over to the mirror and turned to the side looking at her belly. Gwen had gained some healthy pregnancy weight over the last few weeks, and she didn't know how she felt.  Gwen's hormones were constantly changing she was happy one minute and crying the next. Tim didn't know how to help her he would just listen and let her cry it out.

Tim walked up to his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around her body as he watched her look at her figure.

"You look beautiful" he said placing a kiss on her cheek. Gwen sighed and turned around so she was facing him "I gained so much weight. I look like I'm 7 months pregnant not, 4" she groaned. Tim shook his head disagreeing with his girlfriend.

"No way, your bump is perfect. Our baby needs room to grow" Tim said his hand immediately trailing down to her bump. Gwen nodded not in the mood to cry. She grabbed some clothes to get ready for work. Gwen got dressed in something simple a white t-shirt, with a sage green jacket to go on top and some jeans.

She left her hair in its natural waves and applied minimal makeup. Once Gwen and Tim got ready they both headed to the station.

After roll call Gwen and Angela were  both informed of Nolan getting involved in a shooting with one of the suspects from their case.

"Hey. We just heard, are you alright?" Angela asked as Nolan came into sight. Nolan nodded "Yeah my truck not so much" Nolan said. Gwen sighed "Any idea who the shooter is?" Gwen asked.

"No, not yet. I did get a look at him, though. He was at the firing range during our qualifications, wearing a full scuba suit." Nolan said.

"Whose the investigating detective?" Angela asked. Nolan looked down at the papers and looked at Gwen and Angela.

"Uh, actually, it looks like it's you. Crime scene techs identified the shooter's ammunition -- silicone-covered, armor-piercing." He said.

Angela nodded "Same as my homicide" she said looking down at the files.

"And then the suspect got away in a white sedan, but I only got a partial plate" Nolan said watching as Harper walked over to them with a folder in hand.

"Luckily, that was all we needed. So, we've got five possibles. Only one was a white sedan. It's a rental out of Pico-Union." She said.

"You get a name?" Gwen asked.

"Yes, they e-mailed us a copy of his driver's license. Guillermo Sandoval." She said handing the paper to Gwen.

Sweet Creature- Tim Bradford On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara